Mod load order help please

I know this order is a mess could someone help me please.

Pippi.pak
Emberlight.pak
StacksizePlus.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
Immersion.pak
Savage_Steel.pak
RAFantasy.pak
ArenaPier.pak
RA.pak
BetterThralls.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
LitManLevelOneFiftySix.pak
DudesDelightfulDecorations.pak
Increased_Bow_Damage.pak
Arrow_Fix.pak
DD.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak

Instructions for Less Building Placement Restrictions for it’s mod load order is detailed out on its workshop page

And the rest?
I will check that, is it possible that the one mod being in the wrong place could be stopping me from making vanilla items such as the iron scyth or wraps?

no, it probably means that you are running an outdated mod that is no longer compatible with the game. check which mods were not updated in 2021 and start from there.

ty Narelle I will.

I found the guilty mod and removed it and now I can make wraps and the newest benches, it was worrying when I found that I couldn’t make the tanner’s table. ty again.

I learned that lesson the hard way myself. Always check the dates on the mods and, if you can, see what kind of history they have. Many of the modders on here have been around awhile, work/update things often and work hard to keep things flowing but there’s still a few mods out there that have just been let go for one reason or another.

1 Like

Anything before Sept 2020, most likely is broken. Follow Multigun suggestion since those certain mods work best in that order. Most mods do not have a particular order. I tend to put Hosav near the bottom as well where all the admin/utility mods. Pippi I keep on top which is the exception.

Also, always check the comments on any mods you’re unsure of. If it’s broken, people will usually say so.

Pippi
all building stuff/thralls
LBRP
Pickup or Pickup Plus

2 Likes

My problem was that most of those mods were installed when I joined a AOC server, so now I know why one felt broken. ty all of you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.