More Variety In Fur/Pelt Rugs Please

you kiding, if if i’ve buy this game it’s because :

1 -Old Comics from the dad back in early 2000
2 - Visual of necromancer and cruxified people before early acces
3 - lamentation of the women

WHERE’S MY DAMN CORPSE LOCKER !

1 Like

Unfortunately not my Bourgmestre. I have been calling for more brutality since my first suggestions list, ‘The Suggestions of Croms Faithful’ but to no avail. If you would like to see for yourself, then you need only start a thread calling for more brutality and see how few a ‘likes’ it will recieve. Heres probably one of the most successful ones to date, and that is saying something:

Yeah I know right. The whole Hyborian world is one which intended to ooze violence, oppression and brutality, and to want that toned down, to me is an affront. Youre preaching to the converted here my friend.

3 Likes

What is best in life…

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TAN THEIR HIDES FOR DECOR AND DRINK MEAD FROM THEIR SKULLS!!!

But seriously, this would probably never see the dusk of our ominously lit castles and towers. But by CROM would it look cool! I wish for this as hard as you do my dark brothers @Croms_Faithful and @Bourgmestre , alas we will have to make do with what we have for now. Slaughter and sacrifice to whichever gods may help. I still have hope…a fools hope, but hope none the less.

1 Like

The gread old one will juge those puny puppet when the son’s of my serpent master will arise. Until this day blood will be spilt, hearth will be consume, repent will be made.

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, the world of Exiled lands feels a bit too “light”, right? :laughing::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

@Bourgmestre @Necro @Fable

Ah my fellow sons of dark desires. Long have I yearned for a steading which would be the envy of Vlad the Impaler and Elizabeth Bathory themselves. And if only we could borrow some of their interior decor leanings. Much like yourselves, I am holding onto shreds of hope that we shall someday recieve some more brutality at a latter date. For now I shall simply quote myself, and stare longingly into dream pool (filled with blood!)…

I want thralls chained to boulders and in manacles, placeable torture devices such as the throne of agony & iron maiden and stretching rack we can place them in, crosses to place them on, taskmasters to whip slaves on the wheel of pain, human hide rugs, cups made out of our enemies skulls, placeable hearts, furniture made from blackened bones, rows of heads on spikes, a Dafari on a rotissery, black fountains which spray blood.

Oh the wonder and the possibilities. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I let him speak for me in this matter.

hqdefault

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

:metal::smiling_imp:

What’s perhaps more disturbing is that in that clip he sounds like me…

The first time I heard him do this I was like “oh, he does this too” and I did the same line with the same… Well, you got the picture. My bros next to me looked at both me and this guy repeatedly, and then one of them was like “wtf, are you okay, do we need to leave or something”.

So if we meet in a dark alley… Watch out! :joy:

1 Like

My friend if thst is what your laugh sounds like, it is indeed possible that you sound even more evil and diabolical than myself when I laugh. :laughing:

My happy happy cuddler side of a personality sounds like this. The world domination yearning overlord side of a personality sounds more sinister. :smiling_imp:

Individual animal hides for floor and walls would be AWESOME!!! I’d like more variety in tapestries and banners too, but this addition would be amazing. And makes total sense how you put it, that we have all these different hides that have very few uses.

2 Likes

Well hi there Wolfkyn. I certainly wasnt expecting to see this old thread return to life out of the blue, but I dont mind at all. As we can see it was actually extremely popular, and certainly more than I expected. I know exactly what you mean by giving each of the different hide/pelt types some additional uses. Aside from some Epic armor components and the odd Taxidermied animal, they have very little actual use, which I feel is such a shame.

It kind of bugs me that after all of this time we still have only 1 variety of fur rug after, and an array of fancy carpets and woven rugs. I want a nice nomadic barbarian, hunter in the woods theme for my home, not a wealthy Turanian fat cat theme. I honestly wouldnt even mind if they were just reskins of the existing fur rug, I just really want a greater variety of fur/pelt rug options.

2 Likes

Glad to keep the thread alive. Least I could do after all the meals you’ve cooked for me in game. lol

1 Like

Hahah. Happy to help out Wolfkyn. Although I do sometimes wish I could dye or change his clothes. Lets just say that the bright colours dont align with my usual tates in attire. But no matter. Hopefully you will be able to to put a nice pelt rug on the floor nearby him one day in the near future.

Or a tiger with a big head that you can trip over when getting more wine

https://images.app.goo.gl/4V5MejLkochb5yfTA