Multiple Created Characters in single player mode

How old do you think I am? I was born before google and the Internet. I remember dial up internet. I remember books. Hand writing every homework. Paper!

Yes, but the companions you recruit are fully functional player characters that you can switch to at any point during gameplay and customize their gear and attributes exactly the same way as the players.
On top of that you can even customize their AI capabilities and make tiny behavior scripts for them.

That’s actually the closest I’ve seen to your suggestion in all of gaming history :stuck_out_tongue: even thou the number of companions you can have with you there is limited.

It’s possible for funcom to do.

Yes, Data.

Sorcery is a joke and so is this game now

Yeah, the DATA clearly suggest that you hate the game.

The DATA also clearly suggest that you are Bryan no matter how much you pretend not to be. You even claim that you are not in the EXACT same way you did when you were posting as Balls of Steel. The data shows what the data shows.

2 Likes

Tng-data GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Multiple characters having bases isn’t difficult, I played single player exclusively since 2017. Create a server, switch decay off, build a base and populate it with thralls. Then hit recreate character.

What the OP is suggesting is to create multiple NPC characters for offline single player to alleviate his/her boredom.
More than that, they’re suggesting to be able to freely switch between those characters. (in other words, for his ego to be able to take possession of those created NPCs and then act out the part.
Basically, an attempt at cloning himself.
I’d call that narcissistic personality disorder.

Apologies…
but that is just way too much and I would suggest the OP go get at least a certified Master’s education in AI programming.

3 Likes

Your data off. I seek multiple Created Characters for research purposes. Not a single one would be a clone

Let me repeat this. I hate the sorcery and battle pass we got. I love the simple stats we have now. I want more dlc culture packs to buy. I love being able to change the look of armos and weapons. I like the teleport system we got.

Multiple Created Characters offers something for offline mode. Do you know what a controlled experiment is? Multiple Created Characters could lead to a settlement systems of a controlled environment. Thralls don’t sit in chairs,get hungry or randomly speak. I want to simulate players for offline mode.

You can turn their hunger system back on in the configuration and there are mods for them to sit in chair and randomly talk :man_shrugging: (as a side-note if you’d be playing all the characters and “randomly talk”… yea… remember that scene where Mr. Bean wrote himself a greeting card at a coffee table and then instantly got surprised by it?)

I would’ve suggested a different institution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Created Characters can’t have hungry or thirst set to zero. Tell me where is the mod support for consoles? Also I rather not have paid mods like what happened to Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Multiple Created Characters aren’t thralls. They are their own A.I. program.

There’s like a bazillion free mods for Skyrim and Fallout and you’re complaining about mod authors that were paid by Bethesda to produce content which is dlc lite and completely optional to purchase. As for mods for Conan Exiles on consoles, highly unlikely. Sony are incredibly strict

1 Like

I’d rather do lol… Imagine if we could gain just a tiny fraction of what a Bazaar item costs whenever people sub to our mods.
However let me reassure you that it’s not likely to happen… in this century… :smiley:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa (and more aaaa)
It’s not so much Sony… but it would probably help if the game itself would run fine on all supported consoles as a starting point :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s one of those things that if Funcom actually wanted it happening… it could happen without too much trouble, but they would be opening themselves up to 100 times the complaints they already get, since they’re already using up all the resources on most consoles, that wouldn’t leave much room for unoptimized optional content and sorting through mods to curate them and select a few that would run fine would yet again be additional work with little to no profit generating capabilities… sooooo yea, probably won’t get mods on console anytime soon.

1 Like

Skyrim special edition is just creation club mods added. The glitches they cause aren’t worth it. Paid mods are an insult to all free mod creators. The free mods for consoles aren’t as good as PC mods. Consoles have a limited you can download.

My idea isn’t a mod. It a game breaking feature for Funcom to test thier abilities to see if it’s possible to make. This idea adds to offline mode. It adds to single player mode. It adds a layer of love to one of the games modes that’s isn’t PVP.

You might want to pay closer attention to how Creation Club is created and by whom instead of making uninformed complaints. As for the Conan idea for single player mode, it would just create more problems, especially on last gen consoles

Yup, you pretty much nailed it there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back, Lord_Lady_BryanCold_BoneSkull_Virus :smiley:
I’m not really here. but I had to say Hi before you get banned again :wink:

4 Likes

Lord_Virus is the name. Why would I get banned if I follow the tos and rules?

Game breaking as in new never done before.

I don’t know. You think maybe mods know something you don’t? Something about how sock puppet accounts relate to the rules? :wink:

4 Likes