Must be placed on walkable floor Error

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: USA

Before the expansion update you could place thralls pretty easy and never get this message. After the update you need huge amounts of room to place a thrall. I have a roof 2x7 and if I don’t place the thrall in between the 2 roof tiles I get this message. Before you could place the thrall in any of the roof tiles and not get it. I also have thralls placed on single roof tiles but if I move them I can not put them back. Whatever you did in that update made placing thralls very very hard now.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Login and make a building with sand stone and thatch roof that has a 2x7 flat roof center
  2. Then try to place the thrall in the center of the outer tiles
  3. You get an error msg that you can’t place the thrall. The only way to place the thrall is at the center of the two tiles where they come together.
  4. I would add a screenshot but it seems I can not. You can see the building on server #1747 pve I5 right lower corner. 2 thralls on the roof. You can’t place them in the center of the outer tiles.

We have the same issue on our server, it is very difficult to position or place thralls or pets.

Getting this on official 6111. trying to place thralls/pets on foundations and it keeps spamming this error. getting annoying as heck

This is really ■■■■■■■ us off.
its happening more and more, all servers too.

We have this too on a private server, and in single player. Really annoying.

Hey there,

This was reported recently:

Our team is aware and looking into it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.