My Viking Tavern Build

Xbox Series X Single Player.

This is merely a simple, small build.

Ever since the tavern system came out, I spent some time looking for tavern builds on YouTube, but none the less, there were so few of them.

They were also quite massive builds, and with the tavern system only pulling in a hand full of NPCs at a time, I wanted something small but had a strong historic feel to it.

All the decorations seen inside were acquired through the Age of War Chapter 3 Battle Pass and a few in-game items.

After I had finished the build, a friend of mine said it looked like something you would see in The Witcher series. lol

9 Likes

Very nice, I love thematic buildings.

I hope you share some images when it’s populated with patrons. I’d like to see that, especially curious to see if patrons could find the central seat spots on the benches against the wall.

Well done :slight_smile:

I will add those images later, once I get a barkeep. I’ll also have some dancers on the small dance floors on both ends of the building.

I had another tavern before that was just thrown together to see how it worked, and the seats were placed in the same way, and they all found their way with no problems.

The only thing is for them to use the door; you have to remove the door from its frame so they can just walk in.

Nice, i got a decent sized longhouse I use as my highlands outpost. I turned it into a tavern as well! Just couldn’t see myself using all these new Viking themed items in my normal tavern.

Like my last build, this is only the start. lol

I’m planning on building Viking shops for all the different crafting benches, a Viking home for my character, a boat dock for my fish traps, and more at this location.

Its location is great, and it’s all flat around the tavern. It also has a spot right there where four baby pigs spawn, so it has everything right next to the river.

Also, there is nothing there to mess with you or kill you.

1 Like