NEED HELP - Mod order missing after reformatting windows drive

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Mods installation list for a game save.

TLDR - Is there any way in finding out a list of the mods used for a particular game save (in the order in which they were loaded in the save file)?

I am trying to find out how I can see what mods that were used in a game save. I had to reformat my windows drive - and the order of which those mods where saved must have been on that drive… When I loaded my game without the mods (unknowingly) there was nothing related to my mod installed, just the base game features.

All my mods are downloaded and my save game is there. Just none of them are applied to the game.

There are some mods that had trouble with their order in which they were installed, and some of the mods were out of date. Many of my subscribed mods gave me issues and were left out of the game, but still in the un-applied list on the left side of the mod screen.

For that reason, i am looking for a list related to my game save, of the order of which mods were installed.

I really could use some help here. Thanks

Hi @Civus

Navigate to your saved game folder that should look something like
…\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Find an old log from the date when you used your mods like
“ConanSandbox-backup-2019.08.06-19.03.10”

almost at the top, look for lines that start with
“LogModManager: Mounting mod pak file: …”

I believe that should be you mod load order.

All said presuming you have your saved game at location not affected by your drive reformat.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.