New paint doesnt work on radium gem standing torch

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: EU

I noticed that new paint added with last patch economy update, doesnt work on radium gem standing torches. Not very important, but i wanted to report the bug.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

2 Likes

I’m interested to have them for the radium torches , but since a lot of previous dyes , were already not working in them ( the only ones that did work were the basic colors : yellow , red , blue , green , cyan , orange , purple and i may forget one or two others ) like any dyes that were “light” or “dark” ( ie : “light” yellow , and “dark” yellow ) or the cimmerean blue . So maybe it was intenteded for them not to go in the radium torches .

1 Like

Well written report, Biz, especially for a first-timer. Welcome to the forums !

As far as the issue, this has always been the case. The radium torches only accept the basic colors and those may also be limited, depending on how you define basic.

For a list of ones they will accept, see this list, but be aware it has not been tested lately.

If you find some can be used that are not on the list, feel free to edit the list.

Regards

jim

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.