New placeables from vaults are missing from Artisan table

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-C
Region: EU

Unable to make all new Devolved Items. Statues, Insignias, Plinths.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Learn a feat Devolved " Name of the race you entered to vault of" Insignia at the entrance by touching the big monet-like thing.
  2. Learn a feat Devolved “Name of the race you entered to vault of” Statue by founding and touching a statue locating on the vault.
  3. Learn a feat Devolved "“Name of the race you entered to vault of” Trophy and Eldarium Plinth by touching special item that is belong to the race you pay visit to.
  4. Take a look at Artisan table and dont find any of all of those listed above you was searching and finding. .
2 Likes

Can concur. It’s been like that for quite a while. Don’t know what the special magic is to make those appear.

a bugfix , as I said here I believe it’s because of the inconcistencies of the name ( if you look in the feats screen , it’s says cratfed at the artisan’s worktable , where the name of our bench is actually artisan’s table …

I made a report in testlive about not being able to craft devolved insignia, then another person said they could craft them just fine. I also read another report that said if you died, you had to go back into a vault to relearn the feat and then it was craftable again. I am out of time for searching for that post, but it is in here. For sure there is a bug here that needs looking into.

They are craftable, before you die… I’ve made two sets so far, but everytime I die I loose them all in the bench, not the feat

1 Like

So practicly they are just like sigils… that shouldnt work like that…

I agree, I am not looking forward to relearning the Harpy vault. The devouring Harpy are to OP with the new aggro range and roaming… One room with 7 of them attacking you at once.

I do see them and we talked about it on TestLive but I have not tried to die after learning them. I will re-test.

1 Like

Can confirm that Eldarium-reinforced chests are missing now too just after server restart.

1 Like

Can confirm that after resetting feats I have access to all learned feats from vaults.

I logged out of the game after learning a couple of the vault insignia, the Eld chest and Eld Brazier. Logging back in and I can’t find in the artisan bench. So death and logging out both can remove the ability to craft Siptah recipes.

Edit: I also did the feat reset and indeed, all the Siptah recipes returned, then without doing a single thing on feats - all points unspent, I relogged and all recipes are gone again.

I have the same proplem

well, looks like I will be taking a potion of natural learning… I don’t want to redo some of those vaults.

Be sure to craft all of them after you do. Next log or death, they are gone again.

Single Player Mode with Pippi and Fashionist Mods, this is an issue I am having. I have not done a feat reset though.

However, this is clearly a bug and we should not have to reset our feats to have this crafting show up?

It needs to be fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.