New Radial Wheel QoL Question

I recently started playing again and noticed that when using the radial wheel to interact with something I have to actually mouse over and click one of the buttons to choose it, where as before I used to just hover it and let go of my interact key for it to select. I assume this was changed in the April followers update based on this one patch note:

• “Improved navigation on interaction radial wheels. You can now use key or button inputs to ease your navigation.”

I’m wondering if there’s any way to restore it to its prior functionality. I didn’t see any option for it in game. Kind of hoping someone may have found a way perhaps in the files somewhere. Thanks.

I agree, It felt much nicer and smoother when you didnt have to physically click on an option, Just hold interact hover over the option you want and release.

Now it feels a bit more clunky :/. Glad to see it isn’t just me who feels this way.

1 Like

I like the new setting, but if you don’t, I think you might be stuck with it. I haven’t found a way to change it back to the old behavior.

It’s even worse than that. The radial menu changes apply to the interaction radial menu, but they seem to have forgotten to implement those changes for the emote radial menu. At least, that’s the way it works on my computer.

So now, radial menus are like trying to plug in a USB cable – I always try the wrong thing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.