- Name: [EU] [PVP] [No-Map-Rooms] [No-Gods] Fresh Start / Wiped 7/5/20 [Weekend Raiding 8pm+ GMT] - 1*Rate
- Launch Date: 7/5/20 Approx 6pm GMT
- PVP: Open world
- Raiding: Weekends 8pm -11.30pm UK
- Rates: 1* Harvest/EXP/Thrall EXP.
- Mods: No_Map_Rooms
- Rules: No Under meshing, No Foundation Spam or Walling off Spawns/Dungeons.
- Clan size max: 5
- Slots: 45 Can be expanded if needed.
- Purge: Online only, min 1 member
- Followers: 6 Per Player.
- Admins: Contactable via Discord Text Chat
- Discord: Yes, cannot post here but link in server info.
Turn mods on in the server browser to find.
Why not PVE? Full PVE servers exist already, this is a more casual mix of building/raiding.
1 Rates?* With weekend only raiding it should be harder to build a mega structure very early, once the server has been running a while we can review to increase the player Exp Rate.
Why weekend only raiding? People work, or have family or other commitments, being forced into 7 day a week raid timers is too much for some.
No map rooms? Latest patch includes followers + horses for travel & combat. Its going to make the game feel larger, make it harder to track down those hidden bases (Land Claim warning msg off). It will encourage outposts/exhibitions and make travel/survival less trivial. On top of this, no more raiding into a base where the players have just warped out with all the loot from inside.
Are there planned wipesNo, wipes are not planned
**Will there be admin ran events?**No, but if clan wants to organise something, and farm for prizes thats fine.
The server is designed for Conan Exiles to be played at a slower pace, over a longer period - for gamers with less time but still wanting a longer term game commitment.