No longer taking Falling Damage

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type ERPvP
Region: North America

Fall from any height - No damage
Tested in Single Player, same mods as online, And I died.
(Edit - Tested in Single Player with NO Mods, and died.
Appears to be online only that is affected. Per reports below, Official servers are also affected.)

I’ve posted in the Conan Admins Discord and others are finding the same on their servers, with different mods.

• Shrug *

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play online
  2. Jump from Boundary spillway, or anywhere high…
  3. …?
  4. Profit. (No damage taken)

For reference sake, My mod list is as follows:

*Pippi.pak
*SlaveWarsServer.pak
*Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
*ExilesExtreme.pak
*ExilesExtreme_FeatBlocker.pak
*SvS_Extended.pak
*Emberlight.pak
*WonderButter_(WonderBody_2019).pak
*DungeonMasterTools.pak
*AmunetDungeonAssets.pak
*AkubaSalon.pak
*Roleplay.pak
*GCam.pak
*NorthernTimber.pak
*CNC.pak
*Savage_Steel.pak
*Savage_Steel_vol_II.pak
*immersivearmor.pak
*ThrallWarDecorations.pak
*SlaverMod.pak
*No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
*UnlockableContainers.pak
*HighHeels.pak
*StylistPlus.pak
*Shen_Armory.pak
*KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
*DyeMoreBetterer.pak
*RA.pak
*ExtremeColors.pak
*StacksizePlus.pak

Thank you.

1 Like

no fall damage on my server that has no mods too

1 Like

singleplayer (no mods) - falling damage works
singleplayer (with mods) - falling damage works
multiplayer (official server) - falling damage doesn’t work
2 private servers (with mods) - falling damage doesn’t work

3 Likes

I performed a test with multiplayer server without MOD with new game.db.
No Falling Damage

1 Like

Kinda sad - Apparently I cannot put up videos.

Just for fun I did one from the top of the volcano tuned to the sound of ‘I believe I can fly’

It’s Official servers as well

4 Likes

Put it on youtube and I want a link to it!

1 Like

Yo! Recently bought a private server through g-portal. For the first day, everything was working fine, fall damage was working as intended. Eventually I noticed fall damage just no longer existed. Mods I share with your list are Wonderbutter, Emberlight, and No_Building_Placement_Restrictions. I also test single player, and damage worked properly. Even tested to ensure I didn’t have godmode enabled.

Overall, only fall damage is messed up at the moment!

Wondering if this was a bug due to the recent patch that released

i was wondering why i didnt die today, as i fell few times but no damage:Z another bug then great hehe

More than likely, yes, this is from the hotfix patch from earlier today by Funcom.

As noted above, it’s been tested on Private servers with mods, and official servers without, and in both cases, Falling Damage was borked. Spinosaur was in the Conan Admins’ discord when I first reported it and others verified my findings. I think she’s passed this information on to the Dev team, but I also posted this thread to centrally locate information and make sure the information is passed on through official channels.

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[ we do not see any damage when we fall from a height. enemies build towers, bounce and raid on our house. all our defense was wasted. I request that we correct it as soon as possible. Pleasee ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug and Feedback about Support!
Server type: PvP 1203
Region: EU

Hello everyone,

there is currently apparently no more fall damage after the latest hotfix.

Play on a PVP server, no matter from what height I jump down, my life bar remains at the same value as before the jump.

I have been playing this game for over 2 years, sometimes more, sometimes less: I have NEVER, absolutely NEVER experienced such bad game support as this really brilliant game.

Are you really testing anything before you put it into orbit?

And no, I don’t want to send this to Igniasis etc. in PM anymore, I don’t get any feedback about reported bugs or what happens to clearly convicted bug users or exploiters.

greetings

Luza

1. Go to the highest Tower u find and able to climb
  2. Jump
  3. Complaining about Support and Patchtester…
  4. Maybe feel better…

Can confirm this .
Tried on official and private servers.

This issue also affects single player game tested on my wife’s machine and mine.

Our private server also has the same results no fall damage.

GRAVITY IS BROKEN!!

Good time to go exploiting… I mean exploring :smiley:

Raid Towers are back in operation again yay! \o_o/

Yeah, somehow the Update+Patch+Hotfix have unraveled stuff from that update/patch that fixed the ‘deity’ fall. We were told that the hotfix “should address the problem with “lost characters” some players have experienced after playing with the new update”. I imagine that a more thorough patch will come out very soon to deal with the rats & mice that dropped through the net.

Just confirming: On PC Official PVP Server #1590 fall damage doesn’t occur.

Tested this by jumping in medium armor, 10 AGI, from Pariah’s Overwatch to the ground (about a 4 second fall). The “screaming” happens, the crunch happens, but no damage occurs to your character.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I put it on Reddit. Unfortunately I could not link it in here (apparently my ‘social score’ is not high enough).

Found it!

Love it!

I too am enjoying the super hero jump landing while it lasts