No Owner showing on built and placed items

Game mode: [Online | PvP]
Problem: [No Owner, lost placeables]
Region: [US]

Just logged in to check on things again, and in my oldest base, things all show as ‘no owner’. Chests full of supplies and materials, decorations, stations, etc. Can access, but am concerned with who else can now, and how this will affect my gameplay, and whether or not all of it will end up decayed.

Have already had two temples and archpriests disappear with no warning on very active, large bases. All are regularly maintained. No excuse given when last asked, g-portal says we must contact you directly, and this is the only way.

Help, please. Have been excited to see the new updates, and hoping for fixes. More bugs and problems like these kill the fun.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Log in
  2. Check event log
  3. See missing items
  4. Grumpily wonder ‘wat’

We are aware and have heard similar reports. You can access it but I don’t believe others can nor can access other player’s things. Sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

The issue with no owner you cannot use furnace and so on as no one owns them

Left Trigger starts and stops all stations. I’ve had no trouble using my stations or adding building sections.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.