No way to remove or reduce illegitimate knowledge points

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Silent Chaos United

Bug Description:

Unable to find a way to reduce or remove excessive knowledge points gained accidentally via admin panel.

Bug Reproduction:

When level from level 1 to level 60 you gain the standard amount of knowledge points. If you then admin panel and accidentally or purposefully reduce your level and then level back up the points are re-added on top of the ones already earned resulting in more knowledge points than should be available at that game stage (Not counting fragment points). I am unable to find any commands via the admin panel or command line to reduce or remove these other than to recreate the entire character.

How is this a bug?

You’re using the admin panel to modify the intended gameplay experience, de-levelling isn’t a normal occurrence, why would the devs plan for that?

Because there should realistically be a way to revert knowledge points especially when other bugs occur that require the admin panel to fix. Such as using a potion to reset knowledge and attributes which caused the attirbute points to not refund the proper amount. (Got 59 back when 60 should have been returned)

1 Like

Well… realistically players shouldn’t mess with the admin panel.
Yes, it’s there… it’s available… but it’s intended for admin stuff mainly for servers and for people who know what they’re doing and have the ability to restore backups :stuck_out_tongue:
Though if you just want to use it for cheating… you can, however it’s not part of the intended gameplay so it’s a bit of a “use at your own risk”.

Now the new creative mode! That’s the first player-friendly “admin” feature.

You can try the
StetStat FeatPointsTotal X
command in the console while admin… replace X with the number you want to set it to.

2 Likes

Thank you! That was exactly what i needed to fix it!

I agree i shouldnt have messed with the admin panel while trying to fix a different glitch. And that i should have backed up the server before touching anything. That was all user error. I am glad to know that a command for it does indeed exsist.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum
You can legitimately gain knowledge points by using fragments of power it’s when you’re attributes get messed up that is a issue believe me you are not the first
@Logoddy

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.