Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Ressurected Corpses get food poisoning from eating raw meat… (tried with feral flesh)… Now… I’m not an expert here… so maybe it’s intentional? :smiley: But imagine all those horror movies where the zombies have to take a break to cook… stuff… before biting :stuck_out_tongue:

Bug Reproduction:

Get a corpse to walk again, feed them raw meat

Bonus bugs or weird features (cuz there’s still some space left):

• Star metal indeed does not show up even now for the detect resources (was reported back in testlive phase, tested it cracked or uncracked, neither show up)
  • Cannot use shortsword on mount
  • Dragonbone arrow still only crafts 1 piece instead of 10 (was reported before, but I’m guessing that’s just not a bug, it’s still weird that it deviates from every other arrow recipe in the game so probably worth getting looked at)
  • Oh! And Slow Fall!! If you jump from great heights with it, your character still starts screaming for his life… and his spine still cracks when he lands despite it being slow and not taking damage… - probably a more graceful landing is due there :smiley:
  • Appending the list :smiley: There seems to be some animation bug that happens quite often, noticed it since I got a double-jump build. Somehow after jumping around over various terrain the animation gets locked and you can no longer jump… You can walk around… sprint, but jumping is completely disabled. Going in water for example fixes it. Also had one where the potion drinking / bandaging animation got locked to where my character only moved his hand slightly whenever I pressed the potion button. Mounting up on a horse fixed it and was able to drink potions afterwards
2 Likes

Greetings Xevyr!
Thank you for reporting reporting your situation regarding the ressurected corpses and the other bugs.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please let us know if you are playing on an Official Server or Private Server please? In case you are playing on a Private Server, are you perhaps using mods?

Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.