Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: n/a
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

the new “resurrected corpse” allies/minions can be poisoned and bled despite being undead

Bug Reproduction:

have a resurrected corpse engage an enemy that deals poison and/or bleed or otherwise have them fight alongside a globe of zath spider until they are friendly fired by it, note debuff applies and in the case of the globe they take significant damage

Greetings Retrikaethan!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding the poisoned/bled undead corpses.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please let us know if you are using any mods?

Thank you in advance!

oh, sorry for the delay. there’s no mods on the server. it is a private server rather than a community one, though.

Thank you for the feedback Retrikaethan!

If this hasn’t happened on an Official Server, try to speak with the Admin of your private server, since its a private server situation they will certainly be able to help.

Continue conquering the lands Retrikaethan!

I can confirm I see them getting poisoned too for sure and bleeding not sure right now but I think they do too. Would have to check again but I think Retrikaethan is correct with his report. Playing single player without mods so the bug does not seem to have to do anything with the server setting where he plays at I think.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.