Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: Scrumbuckets

Bug Description:

Resurrected Corpses keep turning invisible, making them incredibly hard to put on follow.

Bug Reproduction:

Use Shallow Grave to create Resurrected Corpses. Wait, at some point they will randomly turn invisible.

(There are 3 corpses in this image but getting their HP bars to stay onscreen proved difficult.)

2 Likes

@RitualGround can you help our friend here?

1 Like

Hello there @XanderYvorix!

Thank you for taking the time to report this to us.

Regarding the situation, does this happen only with the Resurrected Corpses, or have you noticed it with any other followers? Have you had the chance to test on an official server? If so, could you please let me know the number?

Thank you for the callout @sestus2009 :muscle:

2 Likes

It only seems to be the corpses as far as I’ve noticed. I haven’t tried on an official server because I’m not setup on one, but hopefully someone that has will see this.

2 Likes

Any time.

1 Like

I can coroborate this issue as well. Invisible zombirs and issues with followers in general not pathfinding correctly, particular issues going up and down stairs.

2 Likes

I’ve had an invisible corpse on PVE 3500. I had 4 following only one was invisible.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your reports and for the information!

Out of sheer curiosity, would you have the game installed on an external hard drive @XanderYvorix?

1 Like

Same issue, once I summon a zombie we all instant crash to desktop soon after. When we return, usually 2 out of 3 are invisible until server is restarted. After this, it plays smooth for a long while. Summoning a zombie starts it all over again.
We unloaded our 1 mod and it still occurs. If we avoid the zombies and play the rest, there doesn’t seem to be any issues. I’ve also used the zombies without issues other than eventual invisible resurrected corpse followers. It’s happening after a time of not using them. Almost all of the issues occur for me following the summoning spell.

2 Likes

@RitualGround No, it’s installed directly to my system.

I thought the undead summoned by my character had stolen her staff and used magic to make themselves invisible. I didn’t even imagine it could be another game bug, so I didn’t even report it. Knowing that it’s a bug, here’s also my report: All summoned undeads in my game are invisible. PC platform.

2 Likes

@RitualGround Just to add to the collective feedback, I do have the game stored on a SSD and have experienced invisible undead just as the OP has described. They begin life normally, but at some point become invisible.

Edit:
PS4 player

2 Likes

@RitualGround Seems to be a general thing as we’re having the same thing over on PC both on official and private servers.
Also, I captured it on camera last night as well but search directed me to the less popular topic so I posted it there, those two should prolly be merged or something as they’re the exact same thing.

3 Likes

It happens with greater panther also. It’s unusable in this state.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.