Novels in the style of TSW ? / [FR] Des romans ressemblant à TSW?

Hello, everybody!

First of all, excuse me for my English, I’m French!

I haven’t played TSW for a while now and I must admit I missed the game, its atmosphere and its story!

I would like to know, for those who like the atmosphere of the game and its history, do you know novels or series with this atmosphere and this kind of story?

Novels with mysteries, conspiracies, with a charismatic main character ( detective, policeman or other…)? Maybe there are TSW novels? But if that’s the case, I don’t know… :face_with_monocle:

Thanks to those who will share their reading and to those who will have novel proposals that correspond to what I am looking for ! :slight_smile:

Pour les francophones, en gros, je cherche des romans dans le style de TSW, en connaissez-vous ? :smiley:

Merci d’avance ! :wink:

This might help Secret World Reading List

Heh…I can’t help but chuckle at the timing of this post. I’m in the process of trying to talk to Funcom about just such a thing right now! (Wish me luck…)

Ahah ! The world is small ! :wink:

Good luck ! I hope funcom will respond positively ! Keep us informed !

Interesting!

Also thumbs up for the name :+1:

Thank you for this list @Starfox ! I confess, I didn’t look on the forum before… :neutral_face:

In this list, many novels interest me such as The Rook by Daniel O’Malley and the Bas-Lag series by China Miéville, I hope to find them in French ! ( I’ve already read H.P. Lovecraft’s books in their entirety… I love this author ! ).

Eric Giacometti and Jacques Ravenne’s novels are also excellent ! The main character is Antoine marcas, a french freemason police officer ! Conspiracy, Freemason and others… They were originally French novels, but there are in English too ! I recommend them !

-> Here in Amazon ! <-

I would like to suggest this for your consideration, Zethra1:

This may not be exactly be a novel, per sei, but there is a Podcast done in the style of an old timey radio drama that reminds me quite a bit of Tyler Freeborn:

It’s a perfect listen for Halloween.

Here’s a collection of short stories

The Weird: A Compendium of Strange and Dark Stories

I have the Kindle edition, but some reviewers commented that the hard copy has small print.

Well, looks like the Duffers have pretty much given up on pretending the Stranger Things is not a Secret World spin off.

As already mentioned, we have the Reading List:

Secret World Reading List

And the Movie List:

Secret World Genre Films

And even the “SWL Character Theme Songs” list:

Themes for Characters

Hope you find what you’re looking for!