Official EU Pvp 3228 is down

Official EU 3228 is down.

1 Like

Can you check again now? Looks to be up on our end. Sorry for the trouble!

Hi. Just checked again and I definitely cannot search for it, but I can search others like 3227 and join.

Hi again

I can confirm the following which may help you further - see my attachment which shows a filtered search on EU servers, arranged in descending order.

It would seem a number of servers are no longer showing from the UK center (I don’t know about other numbers). From my knowledge the following are missing, 3224 and 3228

15351193473713610670967054743254|690x388

Not sure if this is you guys reseting the UK data center or someone needs the power for there desk fan, but now servers 3216-3228 are down.

I was playing on 3227 but suffered massive prolonged lag for 10mins and quit. Now its not shown in the list.

Ta

1 Like

Hello folks. Still no server since this afternoon. Any news?

1 Like

Server is down again. Any chance of news or a fix?

2 Likes

I love the way the only response we get is ‘please try again’…

1 Like

It will probably be sound advice. If you try again next week :slight_smile:

My expectations are not 100% uptime, but an update to what appears to be issues with a number of servers would be nice.

2 Likes

Stil waiting guys server were back but 1 ower it’s gone 3 day guys

1 Like

What are you guys doing? OFFICIAL server 3221 PVP EU is down. ITS AN OFFICIAL SERVER which should be trusted! Why are you taking down these servers?

1 Like

Its the same with server #3216 been down since yesterday too.

1 Like

#3213 down been down since yesterday too.

any update on this?

1 Like

It’s the end of the week server 3215 down great job guy I like you game but this is unplayable before the crash the server was full of players now there are non second weekend and no server :frowning:

1 Like

Instead of ignoring us, the people that bought the game and annoying us, why not reply to our posts and talk to the community. What kind of customer service do you guys beliave you are delivering?
PvP EU official server #3221 is down again. Can i please get an update?

2 Likes

Server is down again. Please fix/update.

1 Like

Server eu pvp 3216 down too please fix it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.