Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]american

**server official 3827 pve c missing anyone else server down

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

3 Likes

I’m mussing it also

Missing

I’m on that server as well, and I haven’t been able to get server 3827 to show on my list all day. Also my favorites which use to show 1 of 1 as being the PvE -Conflict server #3827 is now showing my one of one favorites as being someone’s 20x boosted private pvp server. Look under your favorites under all and tell me what pops up. Searching for 3827 yielded nothing for me.

I had just moved to 3827 and didn’t put it on favorites but my old server 3828 which is showing up on both.

I believe I saw a fairly long list from Funcom this morning showing our server as being one of the PS4 severs that is down temporarily and undergoing debugging following the update on 8/21/18, but I cannot find that list anymore

Well that would be nice if they fixed the targeting lag issue. But it would be nice if they could give notice.

I must have accidentally favorited a random server. This missing server thing happened a few weeks back but it was never down this long. I was starting to worry that 3827’s ip address was redirected to a 20x insta thrall pvp server.:sweat_smile:

I just wanted some time to play while the wife’s at work lol :joy:

2 Likes

Hey so I just tried searching 3827 found nothing but then I went to search again and only typed in 382 and it showed up. Don’t know if it just happen to come back at the same time but it’s up

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I will be able to log on in a bit…

Hello I play on 3215 and that server is also gone hoop to pvp soon

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash ]
Region: [Europe]

Server Pvp 3210 down

1 Like

3215 also

Looking into these servers now. Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

Tnx for responding

EU server 3216 is missing.

1 Like

Looks like there are several European servers currently offline. We’re experiencing issues with the DataCenter and are working on a fix. Thank you for your patience!

Eu server 3216 still missing any time frame on when it will be back up?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.