Official PvP Server #6401 Oceanic down all day

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Server gone/down with no explanation all day
Server type: PvP
Region: Oceanic

Everyone I know(including myself) who plays on this server have been unable to see the server in the server lists all day. Some have tried direct connect, which has not worked either. Yesterday during raid time, the server was constantly crashing while we were defending.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Load online PvP server lists.
  2. Look for server #6401
  3. See that there is no server #6401
  4. DING DING Viola, the issue.
2 Likes

I also play on this server and can confirm that the server has been missing all day. I tried changing the filters to see if it was being lost in the long list but it isn’t showing up.

1 Like

As an update, the server is showing up in the list now. Instead, it looks like no one can connect for more than a few seconds randomly.

1 Like

The server has been back up for a few hours, but I would still like to the issue of our server crashing/restarting many times a day to be addressed.

1 Like

The server has dropped out again this morning (oceanic time). I haven’t had any similar issues on any other servers I play on.

It showed up for a few minutes in the server list, tried loading then timed out. So still down.

Given the amount of cheating / meshing that’s been occuring from a particular region of the world, it’s not surprising it’s on its knees.

1 Like

So, most likely the server will be back up for raid time like yesterday. Would be really great if someone could check out the logs on the server and see what is happening to cause these constant crashes. I won’t pretend I know the cause, but this has been a week of crashes randomly all day and now two days of the server seemingly being down for the majority of players all morning/afternoon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.