Official Server 1325 Constantly Disappearing

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PVE
Region: Asia

@Ignasis
This has been going on for a month now. Official server 1325 continuously and constantly disappearing from the server list. The uptime is very low as it is mostly could not be found. To my knowledge, the server last appearance was Wednesday, 18.11.2020, for few hours. The server behavior making the game experience very inconvenience.

Please help fixing this problem.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I have a feeling this kind of issue has been put at the last priority to solve. I know that server 1326 and 1327 have the same issue [HELP]Official server #1326 does not appear in the list. Can we have an answer as to what these servers (1325, 1326 and 1327) would become. We are hopeless now and feel they will be wiped out permanently.

Thanks.

Official server 1325 is not seen in the server list. The problem has been going on for a month.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.