PATCH NOTES for the Latest upgrades on june 2nd and 3rd respectively? Where to Find them?

There were 2 updates, one being 81 MB (updated at wed 6pm UTC) and the other patch is 79.3MB(being upgraded now, (i.e 9 AM UTC on thursday). What are these updates?? Where are the patch notes for these 2 upgrades?? or What are these upgrades about. !!!

DanaCommunity

13h

Greetings Exiles,

We’ve updated Conan Exiles to prepare for the Microsoft Store (PC) release later in the day.
This means…cross-play between Microsoft Store (PC) and Steam will be possible! Praise Crom and please prepare to welcome the new players to our community!

May all the clans grow stronger with the new warriors coming to our Lands!
Stay safe.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING MODS
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

• Adjusted existing and new systems to ensure compatibility with the Windows Store, including mod support and cross-play between Windows PC and Steam versions of the game.

• Fixed the Slaveforged Ceremonial Bracers from clipping through the character’s arms.

This was added to a previous post so not easy to spot, this seems to be a new thing and quite frustrating, patch notes I would have hoped would be easy to spot as a new subject posted not buried on the bottom of an old/existing thread.

This patch seemed to break the game for most people, in an attempt to fix it another patch was launched which broke it for everyone that the first release missed. I have no clue as to the content of the attempted fix patch.

Patchnotes for PC can be found here:

Regarding last night’s, here’s the changelog:

:ok_hand: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: TY for the information, and best regards…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.