Patches and updates

Game mode: Online private
**Type of issue:**Crashes, Bugs and not working patches
Server type: PvE
Region: europa

Patches and updates

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.install conan
2.wait for update
3.crash
4.keep crashing
5.hope they will eventually fix it.
6.get fed up with waiting and delete conan forever?

I’m sick off all updates and patches. Ever since the last " big" update it’s been …(not allowed word).
by now i’ve reinstalled my server 3 to 4 times, moved to an other server.
Removed all mods and reinstalled them one by one after every patch to make sure the problem is with conan and not the mods.

Getting online is a hard process at the moment.
1 start conan, find server and join.
2 wait for game to restart with mods and completely crash the server. removing all players
3 wait for server to start.
4 play game, hope nobody else wants to join and crashes the server.

We all tried reinstalling the game, mods, server.
It always ends the same way, with or without mods.
I’m sick of all the updates and patches that only seem to add more issues. I have a server for gaming, not to spend my evenings troubleshooting. I’ve had servers for different games for about 10 years now, but never spend this much time keeping it online.
For me it’s enough by now.

I wish you all the best and I can only hope for those that keep playing even with all those update dramas, that funcom starts to test before just randomly drop updates and patches.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.