PC Anniversary Patch (08.05.2019) - Sunken City, Capitals revamp, Witch Doctor feat and more!

Actually all nods inside can’t be mined.
But just outside you have some you can. Also in the area all around, all nods are working like intended.

Ignasis said the nods inside the temple wasn’t intended, so it may get fixed in a next patch. But in the meantime, just in front of entrance, these ones work well.

The fact is that with an increase in its requirements for buildings, this makes it absolutely unprofitable for construction. In the circle of his too little. Given that they did not make a balance with other buildings (as they say), this requires a speedy solution and I hope that it will be possible to mine it again in the cave. As I already said, they increased the amount of ice for production, but the steel frames and wood did not decrease (as is the case with other blocks).

Really i mined lot nods all around there, all around the temple, and if you go bit above.

I played with default settings like still i do on testlive, and this is same now.
I didn’t not found it hard to get my black-ice. Also not everybody want still enter the temple and fight over again.

But like said, this isn’t intented, and the nods inside the temple should revert back to minable ones. So problem resolved then.
Still, personally, i didn’t see any problem with this change.

Amen, fix spear only meta for PvP, thanks!

The patch is awesome thanks :slight_smile:

However, my dedicated can’t start anymore, it keeps crashing with :

[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogThreadingWindows:Error: Runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread crashed.
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error:
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error: Fatal error!
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error: Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x62b401f8
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error: !0x0000000000000000
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:908][ 0]LogWindows:Error: Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:918][ 0]LogExit: Executing StaticShutdownAfterError
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:918][ 0]LogWindows: FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1)
[2019.05.09-18.51.37:918][ 0]Log file closed, 05/09/19 20:51:37

I disabled all mods (hidden_hats.pak and Skimpyt.pak) and it’s still the same :frowning: It always crash.

Do you need my full log to investigate further ?

Edit : It also crash after launching ServerCleanup.bat

Edit 2 : It also crash when I delete game.db oO

Kudos to the gentleperson who added the swimming sound effects. It’s much more immersive (pun intended) and very lifelike.

Regards

jim

4 Likes

Problems do not arise if you do not use this resource often. I live preferably in the north, I need blocks of black ice. If you take a stone, there is a lot of it everywhere. And I don’t like to run and collect 1500 ice all over the map. When now 15,000 are just 1,000 foundation blocks that end very quickly. So there is no balance. But to fight or not, this is everyone’s business, they don’t give me any problems during mining.
Thanks for the answer, I hope soon will return everything as it was.

Yes, i agree, there are many little changes you may not mention directly.

Also did you now viisite the silvermine ? Changed also for the better, textures, and such, anyway a place i love lot. :smiley:

Happy B-day Conan Exiles.

1 Like

a few issues? why was it released? why is it that two patches in a row brought in new bugs that it shouldn’t have. Clearly not enough testing was done and not enough care was taken in coding.

You dont even have to craft blackice like hardened brick whats the problem with the increase amount of it?

1 Like

Hopefully it works this patch, unlike the patch last week that said it was fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if its a bug or intended, but Pets can’t be healed with healing arrows.

Anyone else experiencing problems with thrall compagnon? More than half of the time my captain just watches as I fight NPC’s. He just follows them around, weapon drawn but doesn’t engage.

1 Like

There is a work around for this issue of setting not saving

Admin

Change settings xp harvest and all that good stuff
don’t exit straight after changing the settings instead go to gameplay change nudity from full to partial then back to full settings will be saved it’s a lil longer but it works until the bug can be fixed

I owe this work around credit to another person can’t remember whom it was. But it works and thank you.

1 Like

worst update ever

you said its a patch and fix thinks, but is just BREAK the game and makes it unplayable

• invisible corpse
  • unclimbable caves, deathtraps, in the city lot of chest is now extremely hard to reach with this new climb mechanism
  • and you just fuked up the hunger system, just do it back… its broke now, thralls cant carry any food because they EAT ALL UP in seconds, you made 2 buildings obsolete and useless, 1 thrall can eat all food from thrall pot in seconds, why dont you just make a settings option to on/off… and how the hell i can fire a pet/thrall now?
1 Like

I mean, i can change my settings in ini.
That’s what i did, but it’s a bug, so i report it. :wink:

And it’s one that made it over from testlive, where i reported it to, so, ya see…
Lot people don’t know, and settings should work. But i see a mention that it was adressed, so let’s test again. :smile:

• the drop rate is decreased instead of increased, much worth the loot in the city after the patch
  • treasure chest stilled buged, and didnt respawn just is you restart the server

all of these issues were reported in the test server and just goes online… nice work

Its no bug, thrall and pets do no longer need food and simply eat it for temporal buff only.

This can happen when your thrall has a particular weapon specialty. For instance, I have a Pirate Ship Captain who is lethal with the spear but can’t do anything with a truncheon. He does exactly as you say. As soon as I put his trident (or high-end pike) back on, he slices and/or dices. Try a different weapon with a recalcitrant fighter.

1 Like