We’re back with a new patch aimed to fix some of the issues you reported regarding our newest dungeon, the Sunken City, along with a few extra polishing touches for the dismantling bench and the unstable skeleton companion.
As always, we’re keeping an eye on your feedback regarding our newest additions so please let us know of any issues. Thank you all for your continued support!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Optimized the Sunken City dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where placeables would lose stability after server restart.
- Reduced the hitpoints for the unstable skeleton so that it dies in a single hit. This will prevent exploiting the function for the skeleton while still retaining it’s intended use.
- Fixed an issue where arrows were possible to dismantle using the dismantling bench.
- Fixed a number of stuck spots and graphical imperfections in the Sunken City dungeon and the Scorpion Den.
- Fixed an undermesh location in the Unnamed City.
- It’s no longer possible to swim outside the boundaries of the Sunken City.
- Fixed a number of teleportation issues in the Sunken City that would make the player teleport under the world.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.