We’re deploying a quick hotfix with some extra changes regarding the inventory optimizations introduced in our latest Testlive patch, as well as a fix to an issue with particle effects and a few extra stability updates.
Thanks for your support and keep sending us your feedback in the comments below or in the Testlive section in the forums!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Further inventory optimizations for listen and dedicated servers that should improve performance in situations where a group of players approaches NPC camps or a dungeon.
- Fixed a crash regarding the particle and skinning system.
- Fixed a number of crashes that happen on the loading screen.
- Fixed crash related to VoIP communication.
- Other stability updates.
- Fixed a number of exploits regarding item duplication.
- Reduced the World Breaker’s armor penetration value.
- Re-enabled particle effects during the Wine Cellar boss fight.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.