We got a new Testlive patch with another slice of free new content: The Wine Cellar dungeon. Unveil the dark secrets of the past unearthed by the greed of the Relic Hunters, who in their rally for treasure awakened a long forgotten civilization better left in the past!
We’ve also introduced new optimizations for inventories that should help performance and stability alike, as well as the usual round of general bugfixes. We can’t wait for all of you to try out this new content and give us your opinion in the comments below!
Thanks again for all your feedback and support.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
New Dungeon: The Wine Cellar
Follow the path unearthed by the Relic Hunters and descent into the ruins of an old city whose inhabitants used to summon and worship something better left unknown. New loot and challenges await for those brave enough to follow the trail down the wine cellar.
- Added a new dungeon full of new loot and surprises: The Wine Cellar.
- Inventory technical optimizations.
- Exploit fixes.
- Many environmental fixes.
- New animations.
- … and more!
- Implemented inventory optimizations that should increase stability and performance.
- Fixed an issue that would allow getting outside the playable area in some dungeons.
- Fixed additional undermesh locations.
- Fixed additional instances in which players could obtain infinite stamina.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to Attributes.
- Implemented a new feature to validate attribute points spent to prevent possible exploits. This feature can be disabled in private servers.
- Fixed additional exploits regarding stacking building pieces.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to teleporting using the maproom.
- New dungeon: The Wine Cellar! Discover the new feats, loot and surprises this new dungeon hides inside.
- Upgrading altars outside of rendering distance should no longer cause a loss of stability in listen servers.
- Warpaint - Accuracy now requires a the correct dye to craft it.
- The crafting cost of cage and large cage has been adjusted.
- Adjusted the crafting costs of several items.
- Added Dye button for the Flawless Vanir Heavy Tasset.
- Decreased crafting speed of Twine in the player inventory from 1 to 2 seconds.
- Crafting the Set Idol no longer grants a Manifestation of Zeal.
- The two-handed sword heavy combo has been improved, making it more difficult for the player to be interrupted while performing each attack.
- Humanoid non-boss undead enemies can now be staggered.
- NPCs could get stuck or walk under the mesh in Eyelet Lake. This has been resolved.
- Fixed a spot in Scuttler’s Shortcut which could not be reached by NPCs.
- Resolved additional spots in which boss encounters could be cheesed. #grating
- Black Corsair Elite NPCs can’t be converted into thralls anymore, as intended.
- Acid arrows now do 2 damage per tick to equipment.
- Master reinforcement kit no longer reduces resource gathering of a tool to 0, but it increases its weight by 3.
- Dong-tastic news! The potion of endowment works again!
- Fixed a visual imperfection in some items of the Riddle of Steel and Blood and Sand DLC packs.
- Removed headbobbing while flying in first person view.
- The Sword of N’Ruka now correctly grants its Grit bonus.
- Shield of Zabweth now correctly grants its Survival bonus.
- It is no longer possible to avoid falling damage by falling onto NPCs.
- Fixed several visual and functional issues with emotes.
- Fixed a number of issues with world collision and spots in the map where players and NPCs could get stuck.
- Fixed many minor visual imperfections in different spots of the map.
- Corrected an area in the Temple of Frost where players could die to the Cursed Wall.
- Improved general performance in a few spots of the map.
- It is no longer possible to build inside the camp east of the Sinkhole.
- Added new idle animations for player characters.
- Generally improved player animations.
- The #spellchekker team has been working hard to get out of the galleys by fixing a good chunk of typos and grammar mistakes. Let us know if we should send them back.
- The emotes menu is now accessible in vanity camera mode.
- Added a new option in the Emote menu to allow the player to stop playing an ongoing emote.
- Fixed an issue that would show a proving grounds prompt on the loading screen when loading into the game under certain circumstances.
- An empty compost heap should not generate bee hive sound effects anymore.
- Fixed some instances in which sound effects would not be played while walking in water.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.