We got a new patch with another slice of free new content: The Wine Cellar dungeon. Unveil the dark secrets of the past unearthed by the greed of the Relic Hunters, who in their rally for treasure awakened a long forgotten civilization better left in the past!
We’ve also introduced new optimizations for inventories that should help performance and stability alike, new idle animations to increase immersion as well as the usual round of general bugfixes. We can’t wait for all of you to try out this new content and give us your opinion in the comments below!
And last but not least, we’re also releasing the next DLC pack: The Debaucheries of Derketo. To see all there’s included in it, you can check out the launch announcement here! This new pack is included for Year 2 Season pass owners and can be also be purchased separately.
Thanks again for all your feedback and support.
New Dungeon: The Wine Cellar
Follow the path unearthed by the Relic Hunters and descend into the ruins of an old city whose inhabitants used to summon and worship something better left unknown. New loot and challenges await for those brave enough to follow the trail down the wine cellar.
New and improved player character animations
We’ve added new idle animations to make your character feel more alive during those quieter times in the Exiled lands. You can see the improvements in by yourself in this link.
Let us know what you think!
New DLC pack: Debaucheries of Derketo
The third DLC Pack included in this year’s Season Pass is now available for purchase! With the Debaucheries of Derketo Pack we’re expanding your building and roleplaying options in several ways. New building pieces, armor sets, outfits, emotes, placeables and jewelry sets are included in this new DLC pack (included in the Year 2 season pass and available for individual purchase). You can check out the announcement here.
- Added a new dungeon full of new loot and surprises: The Wine Cellar.
- Inventory technical optimizations.
- New DLC pack available: Debaucheries of Derketo.
- Exploit fixes.
- Many environmental fixes.
- New animations.
- … and more!
- Inventory system back-end have been optimized - this should lead to a better experience when loading in inventories.
- Fixed a crash regarding the particle and skinning system.
- Fixed a number of crashes that happen during the loading screen.
- Fixed crash related to VoIP communication.
- Fixed a number of console-specific crashes.
- Other stability updates.
- Fixed an issue that would allow getting outside the playable area in some dungeons.
- Fixed additional undermesh locations.
- Fixed additional instances in which players could obtain infinite stamina.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to Attributes.
- Implemented a new feature to validate attribute points spent to prevent possible exploits. This feature can be disabled in private servers.
- Fixed additional exploits regarding stacking building pieces.
- Fixed an exploit in regards to teleporting using the maproom.
- Fixed a number of exploits regarding item duplication.
- Fixed a network vulnerability in the server code.
- New dungeon: The Wine Cellar! Discover the new feats, loot and surprises this new dungeon hides inside.
- New DLC pack available: The Debaucheries of Derketo. (announcement)
- Upgrading altars outside of rendering distance should no longer cause a loss of stability in listen servers.
- Placement brushes will no longer remain active if activated before emote
- Fixed an inconsistency between the color and dye used to craft Warpaint - Accuracy.
- The crafting cost of cage and large cage has been adjusted.
- Adjusted the cost of several placeables to more accurately reflect their size in comparison to other items of the same type (cages, horns).
- Flawless Vanir Heavy Tasset can now be dyed.
- Decreased crafting speed of Twine in the player inventory from 1 to 2 seconds.
- Crafting the Set Idol no longer grants a Manifestation of Zeal.
- The Two-Handed Sword combo timing has been improved to better the experience using these weapons.
- Humanoid non-boss undead enemies can now be staggered.
- NPCs could get stuck or walk under the mesh in Eyelet Lake. This has been resolved.
- Fixed a spot in Scuttler’s Shortcut which could not be reached by NPCs.
- Resolved additional spots in which boss encounters could be cheesed. #grating
- Black Corsair Elite NPCs can’t be converted into thralls anymore, as intended.
- Fixed issue where purges would hit players when they were offline if players logged off during the setup process. Purges will now fail themselves if players are no longer online after the initial setup is run.
- Acid arrows now do 2 damage per tick to equipment.
- Master reinforcement kit no longer reduces resource gathering of a tool to 0, but it increases its weight by 3.
- Reduced the World Breaker’s armor penetration value.
- Black Blood Skinning Knife now has harvesting power equal to other Black Blood tools.
- Skeletal Serpentmen have had their hitpoints increased.
- Changed how building traces are done - this should improve the ability to snap to elevated building locations.
- Dong-tastic news! The potion of endowment works again!
- Fixed a visual imperfection in some items of the Riddle of Steel and Blood and Sand DLC packs.
- Removed headbobbing while flying in first person view.
- The Sword of N’Ruka now correctly grants its bonuses.
- Shield of Zabweth now correctly grants its bonuses.
- It is no longer possible to avoid falling damage by falling onto NPCs.
- Fixed several visual and functional issues with emotes.
- Fixed an issue where the first attribute point for each statistic have no cost
- Fixed a number of issues with world collision and spots in the map where players and NPCs could get stuck.
- Fixed many minor visual imperfections in different spots of the map.
- Corrected an area in the Temple of Frost where players could die to the Cursed Wall.
- Improved general performance in a few spots of the map.
- It is no longer possible to build inside the camp east of the Sinkhole.
- Fixed an issue where Shadows by the entrance to final boss arena in Dagon Dungeon flicker when the cursor or character is being moved.
- Removed a few unnecessary water surfaces from the entrance near the Daughter of Dagon boss arena.
- Added new idle animations for player characters while they are standing around.
- Generally improved player animations.
- Sprinting sideways with Claws of Jhebbal Sag now has a proper animation.
- The eyes of the player are now closed while using the sleep emote.
- The #spellchekker team has been working hard to get out of the galleys by fixing a good chunk of typos and grammar mistakes. They sent the following note: “Fiksed a number of speling erors”.
- The emotes menu is now accessible in vanity camera mode.
- Added a new option in the Emote menu to allow the player to stop playing an ongoing emote.
- Fixed an issue that would show a proving grounds prompt on the loading screen when loading into the game under certain circumstances.
- Reworked the player list so if a player is not active in voice or chat they will not appear as online.
- Game Event Log has been improved and should now tell you the cause of death for players.
- An empty compost bin should no longer generate bee hive sound effects.
- Fixed some instances in which sound effects would not be played while walking in water.
- Fixed an issue where certain stone surfaces would make wood sound when walking on them.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.