PS4 Patch (08.10.2019) - The Wine Cellar, new animations, Debaucheries of Derketo and more!

Is this part of Season 2 pass? I can’t play it even though I have the pass

No words for this mess, maybe funcom just want end this game? Its already hard to find players who are motivated to keep on playing this game… now so many will quit the game.

1 Like

Also, they don’t follow you any more, and they can’t be moved. Anyway, the worst part is the all moaning, coughing and spitting they now do!

Me encanta tu canal! Slds de Argentina

1 Like

Jeepers, super demoralizing. Can’t use DLC , all my hard work with thralls armor weapons are gone, also built thirteen t3 alters right before god removal. It’s such a headache. Like I want to play but history keeps repeating itself. Like am I dumb to keep trying? I’ve pushed through all the glitches, exploits, and much more. I just don’t know

One thing you guys need to look at is server raid times!! Definitely not as advertised! Got 1h of raid time yesterday on official server 3834 which is odd because all servers have a 8h raiding window 15:00-23:00 est time Please fix this

“Reworked the player list so if a player is not active in voice or chat they will not appear as online.”

If I understood correctly I can not see a player online on my server if he does not use a headset?

@Munginho_10 they made animations for players and thralls that kick in when you are standing around sounds like something went wrong. I will see tonight

Moan Exiles ladies and gentlemen big claps all round Conan needs more quality over quantity’s it’s mandatory at this rate

First: the update is 5GB.

Second: many people still play the game, but few PvP.
Most have switched to PvE.

Third: the problems with the relic hunters is reported to Funcom today and Funcom is taking care of it.

Fourth: if you do not have a season pass, you have no claim to the new emotes and many other things.

Fifth: this game is the best survival game ever.

Sixth: My clan has grown by 2 more players today, we are now 10 players.

Wish ya all a good day

Survive.Build.Dominate

4 Likes

Mine is downloading right now at 4.408 GB.

God removal??

Yes the animations work but when you have 30 thralls around your base all coughing, sighing, spitting, yawning constantly… Its a bit much. No need for this. Much better if they fixed issues like… the disappearing bodies of killed NPC, following thrall watching rather than fighting, following thrall fighting thin air, flying animals on death, animals floating straight up… Those would have been my priority. Not sighing, coughing and spitting.

5 Likes

Why does my character rock back and forth and bring both hands to his chest EVERY time I stop moving? Even just turning 45 degrees it makes the same weird movement… Its driving me crazy… And way too many coughs and spits and yawns…

2 Likes

Yes a lot of my fighters have no weapon now.

1 Like

But doesn’t the RP community want more immersive atmosphere? I would say this is very immersive and makes the base feel way more alive!!!

1 Like

Disaster

2 Likes

Roughly 4.04gb at least that’s what mine was!
I have seen instances where download files were slightly different In size! (2 consoles in the same room)

1 Like

Hey everybody,

To those of you who’ve found your thralls without their gear, don’t worry. We’ve identified the issue. The gear isn’t gone and it’s still kept in the database.
We have fixed the problem and plan to release a fix as soon as we can.
To reiterate, no gear has been lost.
Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

7 Likes

Dang I’m gonna have to spend 30$ on data for that one. I contacted a friend on my server he said he’ll refresh my base so at least I won’t lose my base

2 Likes

ps4 also pushed a system update today, i dont know the size tho
regardless, all these updates cost data/money :frowning: