We’re releasing a new patch that brings all platforms to the same version. This includes tweaks to the momentum-based movement based on community feedback, fixes to critical issues that arose from the December update, many exploit fixes and some other general and balancing changes previously released for PC.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience, and here’s to an amazing 2020!
- Fixed a number of platform specific crashing instances.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to dismantle the Stables for the wrong amount of resources.
- Fixed an undermesh exploit.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to move another player.
- Fixed some situations in which it would be possible to refill arrow stacks with different stat values.
- Fixed an issue where armor penetration on bows and arrows would stack incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Accuracy 40 perk worked for NPCs but not for players.
- Fixed an issue where pet levels could reset after dedicated server restart.
- Decreased thrall damage output.
- Thralls and pets would on some instances lose their progress on a server restart. This should now be fixed.
- Increased the Demon-Fire Barrage damage for buildings by about 40%
- Decreased stone requirement for Siege Boulder recipe from 250 to 150 stone.
- Fixed an issue where health regeneration was giving too much health points per tick.
- Fixed an issue where logging in, other mounted nearby players could have a desynched relative location to their mounts.
- Fixed an issue where character customization options would reset (temporarily) to default while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s breath bar would drain when on a mount in water.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain thralls to be locked to a certain growth rate.
- Fixed an issue regarding sprinting mode not toggling off automatically when the mount stops.
- Removed spawnpoints for foals from near the starting river. Foals still exist in other places on the map.
- Tweaked player movement acceleration based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue where using swords while mounted could stutter animations.
- Fixed an issue where walking backwards while mounted would affect the weapon attack animation and the mount walking direction.
- Fixed an issue with stretched paperdoll models in inventory and stats menu.
So do thralls still one shot you ?
Thank you for faster rolls and disabling of momentum
Thanks to u!!
Finally, but what about the avatars? When they will back to official servers??
Whats with the named bearer? Are they finally fixed?
Edit: Seeing that the PC has no update, I guess thats the same old patch PC got nearly a MONTH ago…
So named bearers are still not fixed or?
I am speechless…
No mass delete or fix of existing glitched arrows post patch?
In some threads, someone from Funcom said that the Thrall deleting will NOT come, before you have an UI option to at least SEE (count) all thralls you have. And maybe even deleting from such an interface?
Exactly… I would HIGHLY recommend to pull thrall / pet info from the DB and place it into a ROSTER that one could easily access from The Main Settings screen where Event Log and the Player List is accessed or the Clan Screen, anywhere Then the player can do “maintenance” on their Thralls / Pets… get a total count, their level, are they early version and “maxed” out, Delete them if necessary, allowing some wiser decisions. It sure better than running around trying to remember them all, naming them with version numbers like I have tried and STILL dont have an accurate count of all of them. Just my Opinion. ~DragonzTeeth~ ‘Live it, Love it, Game it!’
I saw a warning a couple weeks ago when I went to set a thrall down. Promptly started deleting Legacy thralls good by kids
how much was thrall damage decreased? what was the percentage of the decrease?
I can show you a screenshot of my thrall from yesterday and in 1-2hours after the patch.
Could put armor stand on ps4 please. I need!
waiting on pins and needles to see the “after” shot. lol
I’d greatly appreciate it!
It is currently working at the single player mode.
The problem with the workbenches still exists. He doesn’t let me see things if I go out and come back in. I have to take out and put the slave to show me all the content.
Patch Fail, thralls still show as level zero, the ones that were level 15+ and have two perks show as having perks but no stats that are given when first planted, only the ones gained by leveling.
@Eixxx does it give you a quantity? Thanks for the help
I’m playing ps4 pro and my conan has already frozen the screen about 4x. I have to close the game to go back. (Armor stand) pls.