We’re releasing a new patch that brings all platforms to the same version. This includes tweaks to the momentum-based movement based on community feedback, fixes to critical issues that arose from the December update, many exploit fixes and some other general and balancing changes previously released for PC.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience, and here’s to an amazing 2020!
- Fixed a number of platform specific crashing instances.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to dismantle the Stables for the wrong amount of resources.
- Fixed an undermesh exploit.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to move another player.
- Fixed some situations in which it would be possible to refill arrow stacks with different stat values.
- Fixed an issue where armor penetration on bows and arrows would stack incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Accuracy 40 perk worked for NPCs but not for players.
- Fixed an issue where pet levels could reset after dedicated server restart.
- Decreased thrall damage output.
- Thralls and pets would on some instances lose their progress on a server restart. This should now be fixed.
- Increased the Demon-Fire Barrage damage for buildings by about 40%
- Decreased stone requirement for Siege Boulder recipe from 250 to 150 stone.
- Fixed an issue where health regeneration was giving too much health points per tick.
- Fixed an issue where logging in, other mounted nearby players could have a desynched relative location to their mounts.
- Fixed an issue where character customization options would reset (temporarily) to default while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s breath bar would drain when on a mount in water.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain thralls to be locked to a certain growth rate.
- Fixed an issue regarding sprinting mode not toggling off automatically when the mount stops.
- Removed spawnpoints for foals from near the starting river. Foals still exist in other places on the map.
- Tweaked player movement acceleration based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue where using swords while mounted could stutter animations.
- Fixed an issue where walking backwards while mounted would affect the weapon attack animation and the mount walking direction.
- Fixed an issue with stretched paperdoll models in inventory and stats menu.