PS4 Patch (08.10.2019) - The Wine Cellar, new animations, Debaucheries of Derketo and more!

Nice to read, that the relic hunter problem will be fixed… i got also the same problem with “dagons cultists” … it looks the same … 100hp no name, no inventory

Also the new sounds of the swalls are all the time around, also if you run away from your base…

And i have got one more wish for the game, can you put armor stands in the game? Maybe in the next patch? Some like the player on pc have with mods?

1 Like

I agree . Listening to a righno breathing.

1 Like

Dagon cultists were never intended to be thrallable. Like Vathis…

Really hope the blood and sand armors changing to cold resist is unintentional

1 Like

think it was 5gig

Really hope the Black Dragon Pike nerf was unintentional

What will change in Relic Hunters after all?

The new update (1.49) for Conan Exiles killed me! It changed my Epic Flawless Assassin gear from heat protection to cold protection. This killed me from temperature changes while I was unconscious in my own base and despawned a ton of resources and gear! How can I get help?!

1 Like

Still having crash issues on ps4. If you are giving away packs. It would not help if the keeps crashing.

I noticed that mobs no longer make a sound when they decide to attack. I had crocs, spiders, and black hand following me, and I didn’t know it until I turned around. Do I need to start a new thread for this bug?

1 Like

Can someone please tell me why my Barbarian armor from Blood and Sands DLC went from a lvl 1 heat resistance to a lvl 2 cold resistance. I mean I read there were ‘some’ changes to the Blood and Sands pack but that’s very vague. So is that one of the changes? I really enjoyed the barbarian armor being a heat resist.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this. I hope to see more improvements that make combat enjoyable again

PvE on Official #3731

NO LOOT on Frost Giants or Undead?

I’ve read the Patch Notes & seem to get the gist all round, however after I downloaded and checked over the new goodies (I’d just bought Season 2 last week), I have noticed a potential glitch:
Now when I killed the Frost Giants near the Temple of Frost or the undead guarding the bridge from the Black Keep to temperate zone, NONE of the dead bodies have loot anymore. I harvested their bodies & still no loot bag as there was until this patch. I don’t recall reading that in patch notes & I enjoyed getting some necessaries from those bodies.
Can anyone explain this?

I have a ‘bug’ or ‘oddity’ actualy: When my character stops walking he does this goofy cringe animation that looks like he stopeed bare foot on a LEGO.

1 Like

I concur on her post All of our Treasure hunters became 100 hit point Performers stripped of removable armor and weapons. Created a second treasure seeker thrall and its now also broke upon login.

Another bug from this patch, the darfari armor was improved and balanced to their temperature settings in previous patches, and now is back to its orginal, one bar hot resistant.

i hope you change it, since i had to rework my hot wether armor due to the changes in the blood and sand weather type.

@Ignasi

It was, and it will be corrected asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine looks like a wobble head lol

It does not feel alive as you say. Where have you ever been in the world where people constantly sigh, yawn, cough and spit? It’s horrible. I can’t stand to be in my own base.

1 Like

Armour display would be awesome

1 Like