Greetings, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
We’re releasing a new patch aimed to iron out remaining crashing issues, as well as server browser woes. We’re also including a couple of exploit fixes as well as a fix to crafting stations.
Thanks again for your ongoing support and feedback. Stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
Currently Known Issues
- This is a work in progress build and as such, it presents fixes and features that might not be complete or working as intended. Please report any bugs or issues you might encounter in this patch to help us release it in its most stable version.
- Fixed a number of client and server crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes upon joining a server via friends list.
- Fixed an exploit regarding god bubbles.
- Improved protection against network attacks.
- Fixed an issue that caused servers to show no active players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a server to list its ping as 9999 or ???.
- Official servers would sometimes be listed twice in the server browser. This is now fixed.
- The Close option in the Friend List tab should no longer be cut off if playing in German. #spellchekkerteamstrikesagainhoohah
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.