Greetings once again, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
Here comes the second revision of our next update, this time focusing on a few AI and general issues. We’ve also bundled in some crash and exploit fixes while we continue our work on readying this patch for prime time.
As always, we welcome any feedback you might have once you’ve given this revision a try.
Thanks again for your ongoing support. Stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
Currently Known Issues
- We’re aware of some connectivity issues happening while playing on the Testlive separate client. Current workaround is to play this revision using the beta branch of the game instead. More instructions about that down below.
- Please remember that this is a Work in Progress build of the game. As such many features might not work as intended, be incomplete, or present issues. Please let us know of any issues you found while testing by following these steps.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of connectivity issues regarding FLS.
- Fixed an issue where rules of engagement of a server could be overridden to cause unintended damage to structures.
- Adjusted leashing distance for the Red Mother. She can now travel a longer distance before returning to her initial position.
- Thralls can perform power shots again while using a bow.
- Fixed an issue where thralls could be commanded to damage other players, but could not be damaged back.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive fall damage.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat muting wasn’t working as intended.
- Fixed an issue in regards of players not being visible in the player list.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.