We’re releasing a second Testlive patch aimed at addressing some of the feedback you’ve been sending us over the past week, including extending the management system’s range to global and archer AI bloopers. This is still a work in progress version of the final patch, so please keep sending us feedback about the current build so we can keep working on improving it.
You can check the previous patch notes here.
Thanks again for your ongoing support.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
Currently Known Issues
- This build is still a Work In Progress, and some features might not work as intended. Please let us know of any issues you might encounter.
- Fixed a client crash issue regarding horses.
- Fine-tuned some anti-undermesh measures. This is still a Work In Progress.
- Flinthead arrows no longer require feathers to craft.
- The effect of Set’s Tongue and Mitra’s Justice no longer persists until logging out.
- Fixed an issue where archer thralls would become unresponsive after switching melee/ranged modes.
- Skeleton pets should no longer drop their equipment when being rescued.
- Fixed an issue where unarmed companions wouldn’t attack enemies after being rescued.
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not follow their attack rotations and did no combos.
- Horses should now drop their saddles when rescued.
- Cleared up some redundant information in pets’ info screen.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling in the Follower Management screen.
- Fixed an issue that was restricting the operational range of the management screen functions to LOD range.
- Fixed an issue where the follower management screen would allow the cursor to still operate in the background, possibly triggering unintended actions.
- The action drop-down menu in the management screen should no longer go out of screen boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where fully populated Follower Management Lists may have had certain options hidden.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.