We’re releasing the first set of fixes for some of the reported issues we received over the past week, mainly focusing on AI problems.
We’re also bundling in a much-requested fix for an issue that would cause placeables to snap towards the edges of all assets when trying to build.
Once again, remember that this is a work in progress build and that we’re more than interested in any feedback you can share, specially about AI issues you might encounter while playing.
Thanks again for your ongoing support, and stay safe.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
Currently Known Issues
- Please let us know of any AI issues you might find while playing this build. This is the main focus of this patch so we’re extremely interested about any feedback you might have of erratic NPC behavior.
- This is still a work in progress build and several features are still being actively developed. As such, expect some bugs and unintended problems while playing.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues related to AI.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the placement brush of placeables to snap to the edges of all assets.
- Fixed several reported issues of unintended follower behavior while having stances assigned
- Fixed some issues with the NPCs hate list.
- Fixed an issue where all NPCs on Sepermeru would be hostile towards the player.
- There’s been a truce between the Kappa kingdom and the Exiled lands and Green Shalebacks are again defaulted to peaceful behavior.
- Fixed an issue that would cause player characters to get stuck on a chair if placed on a foundation.
- Implemented a smart system on the Interact key when using a controller. Now, if there are valid interact targets, this binding opens the interact menu. Otherwise, the command menu.
- Added tips and hints related to the new Followers systems in loading screens.
- Fixed an issue with the pets’ radial menu.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.