Greetings once again, Testlive Exiles!
We’re releasing the third revision of our next update with a number of fixes addressing many of the problems reported after our last release. We’ve continued to address additional issues with AI, stances, the command system and the hate list. Other non-AI issues have also been fixed.
Please continue to send us your feedback about this current build so we can keep getting it ready for prime time!
Thanks again for your ongoing support, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Added a number of optimizations in regards of characters and AI.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent return of materials.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to build inside a certain location.
- Fixed an issue where the replacing of ramps and sloped roofs from specific DLCs would work inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue that would cause followers set on follow to react to player’s movements with a delay.
- Fixed an issue where followers would not teleport correctly when player characters do.
- Fixed an issue where KO’d NPCs would teleport for a short distance if interacted with no Bindings equipped.
- Fixed additional hate list issues with world NPCs.
- Killing Shaleback hatchlings should now draw aggro from nearby adult Shalebacks, just as nature intended.
- We’ve sent polite notes to @Mikey, @Vattende, @TheLOLxd2 and @Barnes to please let their Chosen of Asura armors be looted again when defeated.
- Fixed an issue with the Prioritize Ranged tactic.
- Fixed an issue that would allow followers to be commanded to attack friendly clan mates.
- Hooved Elks are aggressive to players again. This was a møøse fix issue.
- Many other animals with lesser puns have also been fixed and they should attack players again as well.
- Pets with large meshes should no longer get players stuck when activating the Return command.
- Fixed an issue in regards of players getting stuck inside follower meshes after relogging.
- Chilled Godbreaker Plate armor value was inconsistent compared to Godbreaker Plate. This is now fixed.
- Command animations should no longer be played while climbing and issuing orders.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.