Salutations, Exiles of the Testlive lands,
We’re bringing a new patch focusing on fixing more AI issues you’ve been reporting over the past week, mainly addressing problems with the hate list of many NPCs.
Thanks to you we’re bringing this content patch closer to completion, so please keep sending us any feedback you might have about this current Testlive build to ensure the smoothest launch possible.
Thanks again for your ongoing support, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- KO’d NPCs should no longer follow you around when re-entering draw distance. #virtualdistancing
- Fixed a few issues that would allow cheesing bosses’ AI using the leash behavior.
- Fixed a number of issues regarding the Warmaker’s Champion AI and attack patterns.
- Fixed an issue that would cause wights to spawn in unbeatable ways during the Wine Cellar boss fight.
- Restored peace and balance in the Exiled Lands by addressing many reported hate list issues with world NPCs. They should be back to just hating you now.
- There’s still some issues with NPCs and wolves attacking Anastera the Seeress in New Asagarth.
- On a similar note, we fixed also a number of issues where neutral NPCs would attack you.
- Thralls receive slightly less hate now, meaning player characters are more likely to draw aggro when engaged in a fight.
- Added additional independent binding for commands.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.