We’ve prepared a new revision with many more fixes for AI issues you’ve been reporting over the past week. As we’re approaching the final release, we’re once again very interested in your feedback. This will help us ensure the smoothest launch possible on all platforms next week.
Thanks again for all your support and feedback, and stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a targetting issue where NPCs would target the foundation beneath instead of the character.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs with a bow would not retaliate against long distance attacks.
- The horse’s head should no longer interfere with the targeting when giving orders while on a mount.
- Ghost of Warmaker should no longer be hostile toward skeletons in the Warmaker’s Sanctuary dungeon.
- Fixed additional hate list issues with world NPCs.
- Followers equipped with a truncheon and commanded to attack should no longer continue attacking their target after they are knocked out. #pulpy
- Hostile NPCs that reached their maximum aggro range should no longer teleport back to their starting location.
- Fixed an issue with thralls not being able to move on stairs after receiving the “Move” command.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would not attack the player while standing in a particular spot.
- Falling on spikes should no longer negate fall damage
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.