Testlive Patch (04.04.2020) - Followers II: Stances, Command system and more!

But again, in reality it really isn’t a nerf, as that perk was non existant most of the release time on Conan. It was added to make archery viable, but it is actually pretty OP, and became a shooter instead of a barbarian fighting mechanic. Archery should really be mainly for base defense and hunting, as the aesthetic and “idea” behind being a barbarian is hand to hand combat.

2 Likes

No. That’s simply what your perception archery should be. And If that’s your concept of a barbarian, then we shouldn’t have poitan heavy medieval plate in the game or any of the fancy stuff, just basic loincloths and Stone Swords

1 Like

You did not reply about it becoming a shooter video game because of the 4th ACC perk???

4th Perk was too op and everyone was running naked with bow and killing full geared people in seconds. Plus the throwing axes and javelins have done too much damage. On console with Auto Aim it was really bad

1 Like

How is it a buff? Removing 30% armor penetration and instead making u knockdown people if u hit them with a heavy shot.

I still dont say I dont agree it should been changed cuz I agree something had to be done with the bow, but again it is a nerf, and nerfing stuff seems to be the thing.

Haha, if u got killed by a archer in seconds u probably did something wrong. In a 1v1 situation against a archer u should be the winner if u play ur game right. U have auto aim in PC aswell. But thing is, it was OP in the beginning when it was new and no one understood how to counter attack it, I had problems with it aswell. But when u finally understood it was pretty easy.

Only time archer was really good was in a big fight and archer/archers was doing a great job hiding behind their teammates.

1 Like

I don;t see how getting a knockdown to tone down the OP nature of 4th perk is bad. IT allows the other player if at a distance to get up and at least fight. Right now, due to the absurd range, one can kill someone before they even know where the shots are coming from. IF you want sniping, then go to COD.

1 Like

Im not speaking of me^^ But usually most of the people got killed by a archer or a group of archers.
Sure in a 1 vs 1 now you can easy win against a archer, but number matters in Conan.

1 Like

It’s great that we can have a follower while riding a horse now, but is it in the works for our follower to actually be able to ride on the horse behind the player? To me, that is ideal.

1 Like

Numbers matters yes, and soon that’s also only thing that matters. Gonna be tighter skillgap soon againl.

U dont see that as a nerf? From doing a good amount of damage with light attack to not do the same cuz the 30% armor penetration is gone. How often do u actually hit a heavy shot against a decent player that dosnt move in a straight path.

And as like I said, bow is not as OP people think it is rn. U just need to learn how to counter it. But like I also said, I didnt like how everyone was using bows, it was boring as heck. But I still dont like how it is nerfs all the time.

Does this mean any bases already build inside the Black Keep will be despawned once the patch goes live?

Ye or just boost follower movementspeed to almost match the horse or like 10-30% slower to reduce the teleporting

Thats also pretty lame… isnt it the very fundamental advantage of having horses that they are faster than humans?

I know this has been a community demand, but pls don’t blindly listen to this. Think for a moment what it actually does and how much sense this makes in the game. Just because its comfortable doesn’t mean it should be like that.

@ Ignasis

Any update on the fix for decoration placement? I didn’t see it in the notes, can we still expect it or is it being pushed back to another update?

I am not aware if this is posted somewhere as a known bug in testlive, but whenever i enter a dungeon with a follower and a horse one of them or both of them spawn somewhere inside the environment and if i don’t create distance fast i get the message that they died while following me. I lost 8 thralls and 3 horses that way.

That is a big bug right there, one of the ones will generate a lot of general chat noise. Good catch!
I’ve noticed thralls are getting pretty lost near bodies of water, they seen stuck on any shalow water and stop following until you get a big distance from then.

Without a quote I’m confused as to who you are talking to?

New patch is out!

2 Likes