We’ve prepared a new patch that includes exploit and bug fixes and the deployment of the tech optimizations previously on Testlive that will help with server performance.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Deployed tech optimizations on live servers.
- Fixed an exploit regarding input spam.
- Turanian Standing Lamp is no longer floating slightly above ground.
- Turanian Door no longer leaves a ghost door for a short while after dismantling it.
- Arrows can no longer be dismantled. Again. Bad bad arrows.
- Fixed an issue where Archer’s attack range were significantly greater than their aggro range.
- Fixed an issue where the only one type of purge would trigger in any given location.
- Fixed an issue where expiration timers would desynch with the server.
- CraftingCostMultiplier now works correctly.
- Nudity options are now saved while changing from non nudity to partial and full nudity via Settings menu.
- “No owner” information is no longer displayed in Inventory previews
- Fixed an issue where Items could appear twice in the crafting queue despite not having enough resources. This was a visual error only and did not impact the actual crafting queue.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.