Greetings, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
We’ve decided to deploy a new hotfix on Testlive to gather early feedback, while we keep focusing our efforts on the Live environment to stabilize performance and connectivity issues.
We’ve bundled in a few fixes dealing with some pending issues, such as AI pathfinding in the Well of Skelos, neverending combat music, some additional hate list issues, as well as some server browser problems.
Thanks again for your ongoing feedback and support, and stay safe.
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed city.
- Purge NPCs should no longer try to teleport inside a building when they can’t find their target.
- Fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work as intended.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards of how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Last connected server should show up at the top of the server browser list again.
- Combat music no longer plays indefinitely. It’s time to rest now, warrior.
Separate TestLive Product on Steam
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.