PC: Forgotten Realms [18+ RP-PvP]

It’s almost Friday! We have a lot of amazing players on during the week, but Friday and the weekends are when we see even more activity. If you’re interested in checking out our server, we’d love to see you there! o/

It’s the weekend!!! If you’re looking for something to do, come RP with us or enjoy some chill chat in global! We’d love to have you.

I have made a Server Information channel on our Discord which lists everything you might want to know about our Discord as well as our server on CE! If there is something you think I should add, let me know! https://discord.gg/MrSHbeY Here is our Discord. Come visit us!

It’s a new month! New players, old players continuing their stories and of course, lots of new RP. If you’re looking for a lawless land with politicos? You’ve found our server. Sorcery? Yep. Maybe you just want to relax and have a little house in the river city and spend your time in the Exiled Lands trying so survive as a blacksmith. Whatever you want, from lighthearted RP to conflicts, we have that!

Waiting your reply @ your discord, your server use whilelist, how may I join?