PC Hotfix (10.04.2019) - Event Log Privacy Settings and More

and RIP sword of crom… nerfed to 90 base damage :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hidden content, hmmm, have so my ideas ! :wink:

Thanks for the patch, will try it asap.

hmmm, that’s not nice for those having it allready.

Wondering if this hot fix will fix our issues with the purges on my server. finger crossed

Can we have the full patchnotes please?

@Jens_Erik with the ninja balancing changes as well?

I really do not want to sound snazzy, but we do care for what changes in the game we spend so much time on, and finding it out by either luck or dev kit mining is rather unentertaing.

5 Likes

Good. Because mine is only 2.4 GB so it obviously felt inferior to Nuria’s 4.4 GB.

1 Like

More pet skins instead of something else :unamused:

Sorry, those have been there 4-ev-a :slight_smile:

lol - u b sneaky - yep indeed

Eh… maybe it was displayed wrongly.

Is this the lava creature the server i play they covered the lava with foundations wth this

Mine is also 2.4 only

That. Or… you were deemed worthy of receiving unreleased content :smiley:

If you buy the DLC you will get it back to 120 base damage. :wink:

How about we get the full patch notes. You changed more than 4 things obviously.

3 Likes

Very happy for the thrall decay option and timer.
Anyway, the more options in the settings are great still, so yes, that’s indeed a very nice add. :smile:

when is the new DLC? I need to make the roof of the castle

Absolutely, do they think we’re stupid that we wouldn’t notice. Our server has been pitching a fit since this update. I’m sorry, If you’re going to drop a few GB patch, not a hotfix, a damn patch … give people a heads up for goodness sake!!!

some of the stuff is not actually functional, just in the db file. Any confirmation on anything IN GAME other than the 4 things listed that changed?

1 Like

Same attack as used with the Dregs worm. Head shots is a 1 skull monster.