Performance and stability issues after June 2nd patch - Feedback thread

better we wait for a new patch before we play? I played yet 30 minutes and have a freeze again on loading screen

1 Like

Hey all, status update:

We’re still working on the issues. We’ve got the majority of our team working on creating and testing a fix and we hope to have more news soon. For now, we have no ETA other than as soon as we possibly can.

3 Likes

Hello, on the map above Spinebraker’s Flank in The Exiled Lands i get stuck and can’t move my character and it laggs out and need to kill the game trough task manager. I am runing a server. pls help or fix this. can’t get my Tral and my stuff back

thx for it :slight_smile:

Also, forgot to mention in the last status update: We’ve got a reliable repro case and have identified the issue. So it’s all about getting the nasty squashed :hammer:
Sorry again for the frustration and thanks for the patience.

:coffee:

8 Likes

You have an ETA on the fix now?

probably not, trouble with ETA’s is people then expect that time to be when it’s due, then kick off again when the time passes if it’s not ready, people are quick to jump on the “well you said it would be at this time, its passed that…what the hell” … i’m just glad having been caught by the game freeze - task manager closure issue that the problem has been found already and being worked on tbh :slight_smile:

Despite the problems, I would still like to take a moment and appreciate dev’s constant attention to the game. Thank you guys <3

3 Likes

Same issue as many other players… after most recent update game will crash while walking/running around after 5-30 minutes, location does not matter. Game says it’s not responding in Windows task manager. Only way to close game is to sign out of windows or restart. Was just getting into this game, Sad stuff… :worried:

1 Like

Started playing yesterday with 5 other Friends.
4 out of 6 with no issues.
One of them got only 2 or 3 freezes while running.
And i got plenty of freezes mostly while running around.
Funfact, i’ve got the most powerful Machine from all of us.

Ryzen 9 5800x
RTX 3080
32 GB RAM
M2 SSD (Game Drive)

Reinstalled the Game and also did a File Check on Steam.
No Problems found and the game does still freeze.

Game is not responding on Startup, then after a short period the Game is responding.
Ingame it’s like a time bomb. You never know when the game freezes.
And when it does, it can’t be closed unless you move the Task Manager on the 2nd Monitor before playing. Otherwise only a Reboot will help.

I really hope you fix this, because it’s no fun at all.

2 Likes

Funcom making the game a living hell :sunny:

i know this is not intended but man :pepehand:

1 Like

If this has to do with twitch and causing all this grief why not get rid of that stuff, cant enjoy my game that i payed for is like i buy a car i cant drive it because the manufactors added something in the car to make it run faster or some other stuff…this is ridicolous, every 10 mins freezed up…the times i died and lost my stuff…i enjoy playing conan, i dont enjoy all these unneeded updates with crap that isnt needed, pardon my french, but after a few days of being annoyed not able to play my game is making me unhappy… now please when is this fix update coming exactly…so we all can continue the game we like to play

1 Like

Awesome news! :metal:

3 Likes

Critically important.

Lol since they introduced that twitch c-rap, doesnt need a rocketscientist to explain what is making the game a graveyard…everyone has freezing problems and the game is unplayable

awesome news?that made me laugh

This issue has nothing to do with the Twitch integration.
While we understand the frustration and it is okay to be disappointed, please let’s remain constructive. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At least this is getting attention, and I appreciate that. Some bugs, like when all the mobs were porting to 0, 0, 0 on the EL map, end up lower priority cause they’re hard to reproduce. This one being hella pervasive is… really disruptive, but at least it means it gets immediate attention. From the communication with the community I’m pretty confident no one at Funcom is dragging their feet about a fix for this. I imagine it’s all hands on deck at the moment, and that we’ll get a patch as soon as humanly possible.

Nope. I’ve been playing fine during the whole Twitch drop campaign. Not a single freeze. For me, it only started with yesterday’s patch, so it has nothing to do with Twitch.

What’s awesome about it is that they found a reliable repro. But I’m sure that you know what that means, since you were such an expert at diagnosing which part of the code is causing the problems.

Look, how about you don’t take your frustrations out on me?

1 Like

constructive about what?i cant play my game, and i think your wrong since last big update allot is going wrong…and then on top of that a free week play conan, overloading the game with new people who cant play anyway, as the game freezes up every ten mins

(dont take it personal…i am dutch and i have a temper and when i cant do what i wanna do i get honest, all this extra new stuff they implemented has certainly done something bad…i never had these issues…and all i wanna do is play my game)

1 Like

it wasnt on you…unless you feel that way, i am sorry i know everyone of the support is doing theyre best and such, but i speak my mind and thats all

1 Like