PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

I’m updating it, I don’t know about you but I do get the update and siptah

dlc 19.99€ installed yet no patch for ps5 … what now?

1 Like

Does ps5 do not get a quality and performance mode?

1 Like

Has disabled nudity been fixed?
Or it is permanent now?..
@Hugo @Ignasi

4 Likes

I was blocked on all official servers, without explaining the reason. If I buy Isle of Siphatah, will it work on the official server or not?

Regarding nudity, the fix should be included in this version. We’re waiting for QA to confirm it is working as intended and will update the patchnotes accordingly if that is the case. If not, it will be included as part of the next patch for PS4.

We answered this question here :point_down:

7 Likes

Have you scaled back or adjusted the overbearing new building restrictions which stripped Singleplayer mode of the unique creative freedoms it offered? Genuine question.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I launched the game on PS5 and have no option to switch between Visuals or Performance. Game Is still 30fps. PS5 does not recieve these options :frowning:

And full nudity is still disabled, I am entering an officer and it only leaves me or none or partial … why are they still blocked?

6 Likes

Why is this patch 57.105 GB’s

Amazing news ’ Thanks to the entire @Community for the hard work. Very excited to experience Siptah within the Conan universe I love :cupid:
Now just our troublesome pvec server access to go on Consoles xx

3 Likes

Not to mention all those wonderful bug fixes and Qol changes ’ downloading now.
Three hours to go :sleepy::zipper_mouth_face::crazy_face:@Community

The game won’t let me join a siptah server. Keeps saying disconnected from the game. Anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Where are the new hairstyles and full nudity?

3 Likes

I’ve done the testing for you. Nudity is not working. The server says it has full nudity option enabled, but the game settings have only two options: none and partial (both in single player and on official servers).

2 Likes

Is there a way yet to move your character between the two maps ? Do you still have to pick one or the other & lose your buildings/progress when you switch in single player? I primarily play single player on pc, but also play on PS4.

Where is this searchbar? It would be so nice if I can put in a text in the crafting Menu. It would save hours of scrolling and I was so excited when I read about this :joy:
I have connected a keyboard but I don’t find where I can do my inputs also no focus on anything like that

Edit: the checkbox in the gameplay menu is there but nothing changes when I tick it

3 Likes

I cant find an IoS server. Does anyone else have this problem? :sunglasses:

Mam pytanie ! czy serwery PvE conflikt EU naprawiono ???

i bez problemu można wejść ??? !!!

Just wanted to offer a tiny amount of feedback on the Siptah release.
Thank you for leaving the initial release price point at the same rate as it was for those who had the opportunity to jump on the early access. I, for one, appreciate it. My personal opinion is that it’s a good gesture towards parity for console players.

Every new roll out is going to have bugs and hiccups, that’s to be expected. I was honestly going to wait until the first post release patch before considering purchase of Siptah. But y’all matched the early access tag offered to PC users, so I find it reasonable enough to go ahead and put some cash down on the initial release.

TLDR; Price point parity is particularly appreciated by this player.