PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

Oh haha yeah, there was also a Darfari talking like a Black Hand, saying “y’eve no chance, matey” XD

4 Likes

I’ve given it some time after the initial load up.

The game is more steady. I still see some stutter, but nothing close to the massive rubber banding that was happening before. Also, the NPCs are showing up for the most part. I still have some battles where I can’t see them for a long period, but I can watch my thrall fight the air. So, the server-client communication is still off.

A minor issue is the Darfari Rocknose clan sound effect. The Darfari still make the Rocknose roar when you run through.

Parts of the map still render extremely slow. Granted, they are faster, but it doesn’t help if you are in mid-battle. One place this occurs no matter what is the Grey Man Pool(s). The stairs and podium do not appear for at least two minutes, so I am looking at a 6" deep slice of water that’s floating in the air.

In all, play has improved to the point I can actually play the game and not die because of the lag. It’s not fixed, but it is better.

2 Likes

You who are with freezing problems, have you ever had Ps Plus in your accounts?

1 Like

My wife and I both have ps+ accounts and alternate characters not experiencing most of the issues reported however we play on low population private server’s generally. Can’t say if that’s the reason or not just giving information. Good luck to all of us.

3 Likes

I can confirm the delayed sound, it’s not had bad as I thought it would be since it didn’t happen that often.

The rocknose sound was funny and it becomes annoying, back to my sound track!

3 Likes

Yes, why? Do you have any info to share?

1 Like

I have a lot of problems with freezing, its anoying

Bueno ya me cansé harto de que me cierren debates, opiniones, en este foro es explicado en multitud de veces los problemas ni siquiera contestan y hace más de una semana que nos hicieron la actualización ahora solo me toca luchar con Sony para que le cierre el espacio de venta de este mal juego no por su diseño sino por su jugabilidad y las respuestas del equipo de R.R.P.P.

hello,
I am notified an update numbered 1.69 from EU /FR PS Store
is it the one you are talking about ?
update different from disc game ?

->my config : PS4 Pro / Exiles map only / downloadable game /no PS+

What is FR? I know only EU, Asia, USA

The Update is for all. DISC and PS Store are the same.:v:t4:

FR= French

So how come it’s 1.69 and not 2.4.6 ?

the last update made more bugs than before, before the game was fine, some lag but nothing to worry about, but now is unplayable, I already unninstall the game the last 2 nights and left my PS4 installing the game during night with hope that the new installing will fix some corrupted data, the thing here is, where are the developers? I don’t believe that they don’t know about this. that is a bad way to keep the people that are spending money in the game, in their product.

2 Likes

It’s been 1 week since the last patch broke the game and we don’t have any response from Funcom as to cause of issue or whether or not they’re working on a hotfix for soon, so we can conclude that the developers simply took our money, disappeared and still left us not being able to use the game where we spend our money?

2 Likes

The updates are called differently on Playstation.
France is part of the EU.
All get the same update even if it is called differently.
I also play on PS.

Have a wonderful day✌🏽

That’s a lie, but okay.

The situation of Conan Exiles today:

1 Like

Y de mañana…y pasado… y la semana que viene…y dentro de 3 meses…

1 Like

dude, its the same with me, and with almost all the community of PS4 that plays this game, its sad, FUNCOM doesn’t like their community on PS4 because they don’t say anithing, and their work is worse with each update.

1 Like

I experience the same issue seen in the video and I tried all what’s possible for me to do to solve it … but nothing worked …

This is South Korea.
It is the same.
Funcom is bad.

1 Like