Please help pvp structure damage time not applied to the game

please help pvp structure damage time not applied to the game.

I entered via pc on the gportal site all the settings of my server and they applied to the xbox perfectly except for the RestrictPVPBuildingDamageTime

the problem is that this settings below doesnt apply to the game. structure damage time in game menu are set all to 00:00 start and end time

this are my server settings.

RestrictPVPBuildingDamageTime ACTIVE

PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekdayStart 1600

PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekdayEnd 2359

PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekendStart 1600

PVPBuildingDamageTimeWeekendEnd 2359

can someone help me please? thank you

Uf, we have new settings for those. Maybe G-portal haven’t had the time to update their control panel yet. I would submit a ticket to them. The new settings are as follows:

PVPBuildingDamageTimeMondayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeTuesdayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeWednesdayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeThursdayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeFridayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeSaturdayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeSundayStart=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeMondayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeTuesdayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeWednesdayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeThursdayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeFridayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeSaturdayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageTimeSundayEnd=0
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledMonday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledTuesday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledWednesday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledThursday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledFriday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledSaturday=True
PVPBuildingDamageEnabledSunday=True

Thank you very much I open a ticket yesterday an today they fix and update the panel.! Can I ask you if you understand how dynamic pvp works? For example if I set damage structure on from 16.00 to 24.00 every day, the dynamic pvp pop up in this limited period of time or it will be on all day without time restrictions?

I am not 100% sure whether this feature works correctly but the way I understood it was as follows:

Dynamic Damage - The building gets protected x amount of minutes (I think the value you need to enter is in seconds) after the last clan member logs off. Once a member logs in, they can be raided at any time.

Raid Time - overwrites the dynamic damage, during the raid window you can attack bases regardless whether they have members online or not.

Basically, if you activate them both, you have 24/7 raid time but outside of the raid window, you have offline protection.

You are my new hero…! Haha Thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.