Possible journey step bug - Use Explosive

Tried demon fire orb, explosive arrow and explosive trap. None are changing the step.

I will try a jar next to see if that is the only thing that completes it. Just out of supplies at the moment.

Edit: Jar completes the step. So I suggest the other explosives are also added to the step completion, or the step gets renamed to be jar specific.

3 Likes

Should have gone with the jar first.
The trap is needed to lure someone in the trap, thats another achievement.

But, are the other 3 items used not considered explosives? If just the jar works, then rename journey step to “Use an Explosive Jar”

3 Likes

Ok, I thought I was picky…
Usually if someone talks about explosives, its them bombs. Meaning jars. Oh and make sure to hit e on them instead of firing an arrow at them. I am not certain wether damaging the jar counts as using it.

1 Like

I totally agree it should be renamed because it has to be an Explosive Jar and it HAS to be manually triggered. You can’t shoot an arrow at it. I used Demon Fire, I used a Explosive Trap (thinking two for) and then I made a Explosive Jar and shot it with an arrow. None of that triggered the Journey Step.

You must use a jar from your inventory and manually go up press E to light the fuse and run away. No other method will trigger that step as complete.

2 Likes

I guess “use an explosive” could be interpreted different ways. Maybe their meaning was as a clue and we are meant to try all kinds of different ways to use one and experiment with all the different types of explosives. I guess so many other steps are so specific. Fire a trebuchet. Go to X place. But then they have vague ones like “eat a lasting meal” and a ton of choices complete the step. That is what makes this one seem like a bug, because it is so specific for what can complete it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @sirvink
We’ll send a suggestion to our team to either rename the step or make it so other explosives do trigger it too.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.