Private Server - Invite Offline players to Clan & Land claim building issue

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer] - Online Private G-Portal Server
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] Misc / Bug
Region: [Here] US

Hey guys, relatively new player here to Conan Exiles. Both my wife and I play but only have a single PS4 so we cant play together… yet. We rented a server so we can at least build our own world together but are running into issues with ownership and land claims stopping us from working together on a build. Here are 2 issues / questions that we have regarding this.

1. (Bug) Randomly if one of us tries to add on to our base we will get told “Cannot place item as land is already claimed” or something like that. In the G-Portal server.ini I have it set to no ownership. The only way I have found to fix this issue when it happens is to go into the game settings, grant myself admin, go to the bottom of the general setting and UNCHECK land claim notifications, close it out, open settings back up and recheck it. Then log out and back in and walla… we can build again. Keep in mind we are not in a clan which I’m sure would solve the issue with ownership. Which brings me to the 2nd part of this post.

2. (Question) Since my wife and I cant be on at the same time, how can I get her into a clan with me? I’ve created one but I am reading that there is no way to invite someone to a clan if they are offline. Is this still the case? Are there no work arounds? I see in the G-Portal settings there is an option to keep characters in the world even when they are logged out. Would this work?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Try clicking on her body and inviting to to clan while she is offline. She should get the invite when she logs in and have the ability to accept it. (Haven’t tested but I know the invite is sent)

If that doesn’t work ask someone to help by joining your server make them a clan officer long enough to invite her while your offline.

3 Likes

I’ll have to give it a shot when I get back on tonight. Hopefully that’ll work cuz I havent made any other friends in this community yet that I trust giving access to. A lot of A-holes out there that like to screw with stuff just for fun ya know? lol.

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately when finding an unconscious character in the world, you do not have the option to invite them to anything. Only steal all their inventory or attack them. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Invite someone to your server make them a officer go back in with your wife’s character be invited to clan. Then go back with your character and kick your friend from clan. Must be a new person to server or they will loose their possessions. Should not take long to do. I sure you could find a volunteer. If not message me sestus2009 psn EST.

2 Likes

Some friends and I have a private server as well ( four of us) that we play casually in.

If you and your wife would like to join to just build and explore in you guys are more than welcome to do so.

We can also help you set up your own clan or you could join ours which ever you would like.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.