Problem with Battleye

I get a popup from Battleye when I click the launch button about what info they collect and what they do with it. After clicking “ok” the popup goes away and the Funcom launcher closes and the play button in steam comes back up. I don’t get any error messages, it just closes the Funcom launcher. If I click the option to run Conan without Battleye the game will start up but I can’t play any official servers or non official that use Battleye. I tried the uninstall option in the launcher but that apparently does nothing as I still get the popup after doing the uninstall and the game will not play if using Battleye. I uninstalled, then installed the game, same deal. I then went to the Battleye website, ran their uninstall and followed their instructions for what to do after the uninstall, which included an uninstall and install of the game, same deal. Can’t run with Battleye running. This all started for me a couple days ago after having been away from the game for a week or so.

Hello there fellow exile and welcome to the forums!

In regards to this situation, where are you installing Conan Exiles from? Steam or Microsoft Store? Could you kindly share a screenshot of the message window that shows up when you press “Launch” with me?

Thank you for your time and wait to hear from you soon!

I’m installing from Steam. See uploaded screenshot.

Thanks for the response. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.